Port=80
#AUtorun=C:\XBMC\XBMC.exe

Nt:&H45E + &H284 = official remote control Microsoft xbox 1

Option 1-
With REMOTEXBMC 2.0 :
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
"Shell"="c:\xbmc\xbmc.exe"
In the ini file REMOTEXBMC.ini = #AUtorun
Edit and Place the autoexec.py to the folder xbmc script.

Option 2-
With REMOTEXBMC 2.0 :
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon]
"Shell"="c:\remotexbmc\remotexbmc.exe"
-Update the exe "REMOTEXBMC 2.0" with the PATCH.rar
-In the ini file REMOTEXBMC.ini remove # front AUtorun=C:\XBMC\XBMC.exe
-Don't use the py file

.Insert the keymap included in the setup file in the folder xbmc userdata or system.

-the software generat a .log , 0|6|11|54|0 if you see another figure 0 is different from that remote control can work with remotexbmc- send me the log.

Big GrinRoflLaugh
remotexbmc dont work with the version Windows Atlantis for the moment Huh
remotexbmc work mode EVENTCLIENT with the version Windows Atlantis for the moment
Dam0 Wrote:Mode2006,

thanks for your persistance.

this version is more responsive(ie no lag), but unfortunatly still double clicks regularly.

is definately usable though.

regards,
Dam0

Dam0 have u tested the news update ?
MOde,

sorry, ive been busy.

i have tested new remotexbmc 2.0 and seems every button press is doubled with this version.

here is the log.txt http://pastebin.com/m4235c907

im about to test the news.rar

ill post back here.

regards,
Dam0
ok, ive basically just copied the files from the rar over to the remotexbmc folder and run the remotexbmc icon.(which is named different to remotexbmc2.0 icon.

appears responsive, but still double clicks about every 4 or 5 button presses, on atleast up and down and select.

here is the log http://pastebin.com/m64092068

thanks again for your persistance.

regards,
Dam0
ok i worked out the .py script... finally...

had to move remotexbmc app to folder path with no spaces in path.(quotes didnt seem to work)

it opens up xbmc mostly, but i dont get left menus options ie video etc. xbmc just hangs.

when i open task manager, and kill remotexbmc, then xbmc runs fine.

hope this helps some.

Dam0
Ok, it's not easy in distance, pending a new patch for you. remotexbmc Nerd
Pour mes confréres francais une version plus sur est disponible :REMOTEXBMC 2.0 aujourd huis, désolé pour toutes ces mises à jours mais pas trop évident de gérer tous les génériques à distance.Juste pour info je pensse que vous l'avez certainement compris mais vous devez changer l'IDVENDOR et PRODUCTID par celui qui correspond a votre telecommande dans le fichier init, vous pouvez utilisez le soft USBVIEW disponible a cet endroit.

L'option APICONTROL est activé sur true donc vous n'avez absolument rien a faire et pour le passer en mode EVENTCLIENT mettre false a la place .

Fonctionne a 100% avec le SVN 14676
Pour la version XBMC (Atlantis) for Windows utiliser le mode EVENTCLIENT pour le moment, au passage cette version est identique a la SVN 14676.
EVENTCLIENT demande l'ouverture du WEBSERVER avec le port que vous voulez.

Toutes les modif du fichier ini doivent ce faire en minuscule
Vous pouvez inscrir dans votre base de registre directement remotexbmc en shell dans ce cas activé la ligne AUTORUN soit utiliser le fichier.py inclus dans le setup.

rappel ce soft est fait exclusivement pour les telecommandes de la XBOX version 1 officiel ou generique , apparament la telecommande logitech harmony fonctionne tres bien aussi et d'autre encors.
Pour savoir si votre telecommande peut fonctionner avec ce soft un fichier log est generer au moment de l'utilisation , dans celui ci si 0.6.167.10.50.255 apparait ou d'autres series dans ce style c'est que votre materiel peut fonctionner.

XBMC SNV 14676 <--- Rulezzzzzzzz Big GrinRolleyesRoflWink
Mode2006,

thanks for the new attempt, however. all bottons appear non responsive with this new vers.

i am running build prior to atlantas alpha 3 .

here is logs http://pastebin.com/m691e3c89

regards,
Dam0
many remote control does not work with XBMC (Atlantis) with remotexbmc put the APICONTROL = false in the . INI and open your webserver to xbmc
I'm trying to get this to work... where is the log file and what is it called?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
Log.txt in the folder remotexbmc
mode2006 Wrote:Log.txt in the folder remotexbmc

The log is not being created. I think I know the problem.

I'm using Windows Vista. With Vista, applications are blocked from writing into the Program Files folder after installation. This is also a problem when changing the INI file, and auto-launch XBMC... none of that works in Vista with your app.

In order to get this working, please write the log file, and store the INI file to a Vista compatible location: CSIDLShellFolder(CSIDL_COMMON_APPDATA)
and create subfolders for your company and product under the root.
info here... http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb762494.aspx

You will also need to build-in the INI settings in the GUI and have the GUI update the INI... and change the way you auto-launch XBMC.
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remotexbmc 2.00