problem scrap fr themoviedb
(2020-08-20, 18:55)akuruilop Wrote: none of that but we do not post logs on a forum open to the public

I guess then this will be the end of your journey on this forum.
Try CoreELEC's own forum. Although I'm guessing they will have a similar approach.
(2020-08-20, 20:37)Klojum Wrote: I guess then this will be the end of your journey on this forum.
Try CoreELEC's own forum. Although I'm guessing they will have a similar approach.
in other words, I would like to point out to you that the problem is still relevant for 3 days now. The fr-FR scraper is not working properly.
Isn't there a problem with Api ? but I am not an expert.
couldn't you take a look ?
(2020-08-20, 18:29)akuruilop Wrote: Thanks for your feedback. I just split the logs into 13 parts pastkodi. How do you get them to you ?
Don't send them. I am certainly not going to look through 13 logs. If your log is over 220,000 lines long, then you are doing something wrong and you have not followed the instructions correctly. And I am not accepting logs via the report button anymore. You want me to look at the log, then post the link in your post like every single other member does.

Read the guide... Debug Log.

Anyway, this is becoming too difficult. Maybe someone else can help you.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-08-20, 22:22)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-08-20, 18:29)akuruilop Wrote: Thanks for your feedback. I just split the logs into 13 parts pastkodi. How do you get them to you ?
Don't send them. I am certainly not going to look through 13 logs. If your log is over 220,000 lines long, then you are doing something wrong and you have not followed the instructions correctly. And I am not accepting logs via the report button anymore. You want me to look at the log, then post the link in your post like every single other member does.

Read the guide... Debug Log.

Anyway, this is becoming too difficult. Maybe someone else can help you.
@Karellen 
Thanks for your help. I just tried again, the log is still big. Give me a support email address that I send you the log, it will be easier. I have been experiencing difficulties for 3 days.
For information, tonight's scrap still has the same problem! the options are in fr-FR and I end up with titles and summaries in English. Thanks for your help.
(2020-08-20, 23:34)akuruilop Wrote: Give me a support email address that I send you the log, it will be easier.
No. We do not offer support by email, telephone, home visits or any other manner. Support is on the forum here only.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-08-20, 23:53)Karellen Wrote: No. We do not offer support by email, telephone, home visits or any other manner. Support is on the forum here only.

I understand well but you could make an effort, it's been 4 days since I opened my ticket and nobody wants to look at this scrap problem although it is very real, the problem continues this morning.
Thank you.
(2020-08-21, 09:51)akuruilop Wrote: it's been 4 days since I opened my ticket and nobody wants to look at this scrap problem although it is very real
Yes and its been 4 days since I have been asking you for a Debug Log. Without it we cannot help you. So stop posting for help and start posting your Debug Log.
My Signature
(2020-08-20, 20:49)akuruilop Wrote: in other words, I would like to point out to you that the problem is still relevant for 3 days now.
(2020-08-21, 09:51)akuruilop Wrote: it's been 4 days since I opened my ticket and nobody wants to look at this scrap problem

Perhaps we need to point out to you that this forum is not a commercial help desk, and that Kodi is not a commercial product. We are all volunteers, devoting our personal free time to a common hobby.
So if you think you can demand a fix or solution for your problem within a certain amount of days, then you are barking up the wrong tree.

We asked for the kodi.log of your Kodi device, but apparently it has some built-in state secrets that prevents you from publishing the log in a normal fashion.
Moreover you are misusing this forum's report functionality for which it is not intended.

So either you provide a proper kodi.log file via a pastebin website, or we simply stop moaning and this thread will be closed.
We've wasted enough time and effort already on your antics.
"Thanks for your feedback. In this case please completely remove this thread and my account from this forum. I'll take care of it myself. Good continuation."

@akuruilop

And once again you abused the Report option in a way that is not allowed.

Forum threads will not be removed unless there are compelling reasons to.
Removing the thread simply because you acted like a moron is not one of them.

However, you can anonymize your account here.
(2020-08-21, 12:16)Klojum Wrote: "Thanks for your feedback. In this case please completely remove this thread and my account from this forum. I'll take care of it myself. Good continuation."

@akuruilop

And once again you abused the Report option in a way that is not allowed.

Forum threads will not be removed unless there are compelling reasons to.
Removing the thread simply because you acted like a moron is not one of them.

However, you can anonymize your account here.
Obviously as I contact you by the report, your restriction of 9 messages per day is ridiculous.
I don't allow you to insult me.
Please delete this thread completely.
I have the right to ask you what I want to do with my words on this forum and it will not interest anyone, so please delete this thread.
You are not kind at all !
(2020-08-21, 12:27)akuruilop Wrote: Obviously as I contact you by the report, your restriction of 9 messages per day is ridiculous.
Perhaps your knowledge of the english is letting you down a bit, but two moderators have asked SEVERAL times to NOT USE the report button for submitting log files. You continued to abuse that forum function anyway.

(2020-08-21, 12:27)akuruilop Wrote: I don't allow you to insult me.
That's a matter of opinion.

(2020-08-21, 12:27)akuruilop Wrote: Please delete this thread completely.
I already explained to you that this will not happen.

(2020-08-21, 12:27)akuruilop Wrote: I have the right to ask you what I want to do with my words on this forum and it will not interest anyone, so please delete this thread.
I have given you the option to anonymize your "words". Have a good look at it again.

(2020-08-21, 12:27)akuruilop Wrote: You are not kind at all !
Being kind isn't in my job description.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
problem scrap fr themoviedb0