Looking at Kodi 19 Alpha 1
(2021-02-25, 07:14)MacGyver Wrote:
(2021-02-25, 04:37)HumptyDumptyGoat Wrote:
(2021-02-22, 17:01)Zpeedy Wrote: On the home page, for both movies and series, the recently added list is empty?
Like Zpeedy, i'm also seeing the recently added list as empty. 64 bit Windows install.  I'll try to load it up on my shield later tonight and see if it does the same thing. Shows up under Estuary. Good luck tracking down the bugs, and thanks for maintaining Metropolis.

Looks like the widget addon is out again (the 3rd party script.skin.helper.widgets), you can still point it to the built-in library one (like Estuary does). As shown below.
Going back to this, it'd appear things don't get removed after you actually watch them.  Is that just a "feature" of the built-in library one?  Is there any way to get around it?  It's not terribly helpful to me to see things I've already watched in there.  Or is this just something that'll have to wait until the skin.script.helper.widgets addon is back?
Sorry for the incredibly long hiatus.  Life/work seriously got in the way of stuff like this.

I'm going to try to get MacGyver's changes in and push up a version for v19 soon.  Hang tight!
Wink 
(2021-05-22, 03:56)jingai Wrote: Life/work seriously got in the way of stuff like this.

Boy do I know.

Let me know if you need anything fixed.
Smile
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking at Kodi 19 Alpha 10