Xonfluence and addon shortcuts...
https://youtu.be/hQ9IvPyutb0

So that's easy enough to do on Confluence (link above), but I switched to Xonfluence at the recommendation or someone for a specific requirement regarding widgets.

Well, that's all fine and dandy. I checked it out before I started a ground up rebuild.

Anyway... I'm now at the point of wanting to add shortcuts, like seen in the YouTube clip I linked, I had on the confluence skin.

However, when I go to the appropriate area in Xonfluence, this is what I'm greeted with and I'm utterly freaking confused.

The select menu item's all carry the same name with exception to spelling out "one" through "twelve".

Maybe I'm missing something here, but since theres nothing unique to these as far as I can tell, I left it on "one".

But when I add a shortcut, I go to the homescreen and dont see anything reminiscent of a shortcut on the Video menu item or any other for that matter.

So before I roll put a backup to confluence, can someone please help me out here... Ty.
(2020-08-20, 09:05)MoreBloodWine Wrote: https://youtu.be/hQ9IvPyutb0

So that's easy enough to do on Confluence (link above), but I switched to Xonfluence at the recommendation or someone for a specific requirement regarding widgets.

Well, that's all fine and dandy. I checked it out before I started a ground up rebuild.

Anyway... I'm now at the point of wanting to add shortcuts, like seen in the YouTube clip I linked, I had on the confluence skin.

However, when I go to the appropriate area in Xonfluence, this is what I'm greeted with and I'm utterly freaking confused.

The select menu item's all carry the same name with exception to spelling out "one" through "twelve".

Maybe I'm missing something here, but since theres nothing unique to these as far as I can tell, I left it on "one".

But when I add a shortcut, I go to the homescreen and dont see anything reminiscent of a shortcut on the Video menu item or any other for that matter.

So before I roll put a backup to confluence, can someone please help me out here... Ty.
I need to know which Confluence it is and which version number I will look then
Not sure what you mean really past this being all I can provide...

Also not sure how the image will turn out but its Xonfluence 4.0.10 on libreelec 9.2.4

Up to this point, I have most everything else figured out but this damn shortcut thing.

Never mind, I figured it out.

One must first go to home menu items, then for me, menu item 9 is addons.

From that, I need to go down to where it says addon set, above widget set

Where it says addon set, I chose user selection one.

From there I can then go on to the addon shortcut area, and for users selection 1. Add up to seven shortcuts.
(2020-08-20, 12:02)MoreBloodWine Wrote: Never mind, I figured it out.

One must first go to home menu items, then for me, menu item 9 is addons.

From that, I need to go down to where it says addon set, above widget set

Where it says addon set, I chose user selection one.

From there I can then go on to the addon shortcut area, and for users selection 1. Add up to seven shortcuts.
Yes, that's how you do it, it's a very tangled skin and you have to deal with it first. But once you've figured out how to do it, then it works [emoji16]
Translations with google translate
Greetings from Germany

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xonfluence and addon shortcuts...0