Subfolders not showing up
Hello,

I just installed Kodi to my Android phone (and also to my Mac) and then installed the the enigma2 add-on.
In both of my Kodi installations I can see Recordings as they are in my Vu+ running pretty much up-to-date OpenVix.

My problem is that I don't see the recordings that are in the subfolders of my main recording location.
Should those be scanned also?

From another thread, I saw that "http://<box ip addr>/web/getlocations" can give multiple locations.
For me it gives only the main folder:
/media/hdd/movie/
If you go to “web/movielist” does it list all the recordings or only the ones in the root folder.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
(2020-08-23, 16:16)phunkyfish Wrote: If you go to “web/movielist” does it list all the recordings or only the ones in the root folder.

I lists only ones from the root folder.
I noticed from the enigma2 addon source code that it supports multiple e2location entries if webif just gives them from the getlocations query.

It was unknown to me how can I add more locations, so I did some research.
This is not verified yet (found out this just minutes ago), but it seems like openwebif gets the list of locations from the config.movielist.videodirs enigma2 configuration parameter.
And that is updated in the lib/python/Screens/MovieSelection.py => I guess I just need to add those folders in regular movie selector?
(2020-08-23, 17:16)tero__ Wrote:
(2020-08-23, 16:16)phunkyfish Wrote: If you go to “web/movielist” does it list all the recordings or only the ones in the root folder.

I lists only ones from the root folder.
I noticed from the enigma2 addon source code that it supports multiple e2location entries if webif just gives them from the getlocations query.

It was unknown to me how can I add more locations, so I did some research.
This is not verified yet (found out this just minutes ago), but it seems like openwebif gets the list of locations from the config.movielist.videodirs enigma2 configuration parameter.
And that is updated in the lib/python/Screens/MovieSelection.py => I guess I just need to add those folders in regular movie selector?

Easiest way to add new folders was to go into timer list and there try to change some existing timer record directory and then just add bookmarks.
Then save the timer and there you go, webif reports those bookmarks as e2locations. I'd say that's strange.
So, now I have a few large folders included and the Kodi Video / Recordings listing takes ages to generate... let's see how long.
You have the right approach. All that the addon will do is read the locations configured on your enigma2 device.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subfolders not showing up0