Certain .nfo files won't display
I have created some .nfo files my comic collection some display and some don't. The only changes made are Title, Plot, id and thumb path. On the ones that don't display if I click on "Scan to Library" Kodi close down. For example I have 3 comics:-
C:\Users\Aceuk\Pictures\COMICS\Captain America\Captain America - Rebirth\Captain America - Rebirth 01 (2011)
C:\Users\Aceuk\Pictures\COMICS\Captain America\Marvel Action Classics - Captain America 001 (2019)\Marvel Action Classics - Captain America 001 (2019)
C:\Users\Aceuk\Pictures\COMICS\Captain America\Marvel Tales - Captain America 001 (2019)\Marvel Tales - Captain America 001 (2019)
They each have a tvshow.nfo and filename .nfo . The tvshow,nfo works for all 3 but the filename .nfo for Captain America - Rebirth 01 (2011) will not show.
Here are my .nfo's
Marvel Action Classics - Captain America 001 (2019) tvshow.nfo
xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<tvshow>
    <title>MAC Captain America 001</title>
    <plot>Captain America, living legend of World War II, battles spies in Hollywood and M.O.D.O.K.'s predecessor P.R.O.D.O.K.. but nothing prepares him for spending the next few decades frozen in ice! When he comes to in the present day, Hydra strikes and Cap learns the action hasn't let up</plot>
    <uniqueid type="comicvine" default="true">4000-713730</uniqueid>
    <status>Ended</status>
    <year>2019</year>
    <premiered></premiered>
    <studio>Marvel</studio>
    <genre>Action</genre>
    <genre>Superhero</genre>
    <language>en</language>
</tvshow>

Marvel Action Classics - Captain America 001 (2019) filename .nfo
xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<episodedetails>
    <title>MAC Captain America 001</title>
    <plot>Captain America, living legend of World War II, battles spies in Hollywood and M.O.D.O.K.'s predecessor P.R.O.D.O.K.. but nothing prepares him for spending the next few decades frozen in ice! When he comes to in the present day, Hydra strikes and Cap learns the action hasn't let up</plot>
    <uniqueid type="comicvine" default="true">4000-713730</uniqueid>
    <genre>Superhero</genre>
    <premiered></premiered>
    <status>Ended</status>
    <studio>Marvel</studio>
    <thumb>C:\Users\Aceuk\Pictures\COMICS\Captain America\Marvel Action Classics - Captain America 001 (2019)\Marvel Action Classics - Captain America 001 (2019)-poster.jpg</thumb>
</episodedetails>

Captain America - Rebirth 01 (2011) tvshow.nfo
xml:
<tvshow>
    <title>Captain America - Rebirth</title>
    <plot>The origins of Captain America and the Red Skull, revealed! With his sidekick, Bucky, and under the direction of Franklin Roosevelt himself, Cap battles the diabolical Red Skull on every front! Witness their earliest confrontations here!</plot>
    <uniqueid type="comicvine" default="true">4000-464104</uniqueid>
    <status>Ended</status>
    <year>2011</year>
    <premiered></premiered>
    <studio>Marvel</studio>
    <genre>Action</genre>
    <genre>Superhero</genre>
    <language>en</language>
</tvshow>

Captain America - Rebirth 01 (2011) filename .nfo
xml:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<episodedetails>
    <title>Captain America - Rebirth</title>
    <plot>The origins of Captain America and the Red Skull, revealed! With his sidekick, Bucky, and under the direction of Franklin Roosevelt himself, Cap battles the diabolical Red Skull on every front! Witness their earliest confrontations here!</plot>
    <uniqueid type="comicvine" default="true">4000-464104</uniqueid>
    <genre>Superhero</genre>
    <premiered></premiered>
    <status>Ended</status>
    <studio>Marvel</studio>
    <thumb>C:\Users\Aceuk\Pictures\COMICS\Captain America\Captain America - Rebirth\Captain America - Rebirth 001 (2011)-poster.jpg</thumb>
</episodedetails>

The strange thing is that I also have a Wonder Woman - Rebirth and Titans - Rebirth that do the same thing.
Can you provide a Debug Log which captures the crash.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-08-25, 23:13)Karellen Wrote: Can you provide a Debug Log which captures the crash.

My Debug
Ok- I have solved the no display of Rebirth comics. As these were one shot issues I did not they needed to be numbered. But when I added 001 to the filename etc. they now work.
I have done this on 4 Rebirth issues and all ok now.
So path looks like this now:-
C:\Users\Aceuk\Pictures\COMICS\Captain America\Captain America - Rebirth (2011)\Captain America - Rebirth 001 (2011).nfo
C:\Users\Aceuk\Pictures\COMICS\Titans\Titans - Rebirth (2016)\Titans - Rebirth 001 (2016).nfo
C:\Users\Aceuk\Pictures\COMICS\Wonder Woman\Wonder Woman - Rebirth (2016)\Wonder Woman - Rebirth 001 (2016).nfo

But I'm having a problem with tvshow.nfo  On Wonder Woman - Rebirth (2016) the plot info shows but on Titans - Rebirth (2016) it doesn't but if I display the information dialog page (I think it's called that) the plot is on show .
Here are the tvshow.nfo files

Wonder Woman - Rebirth (2016).nfo

xml:
<tvshow>
    <title>Wonder Woman - Rebirth</title>
    <plot>After suffering an unimaginable loss, Wonder Woman must rebuild her mission as Earth's ultimate protector and champion with a tale that will forever alter the DC icon.</plot>
    <uniqueid type="comicvine" default="true">4050-534272</uniqueid>
    <thumb aspect="poster" preview="C:\Users\Aceuk\Pictures\COMICS\Wonder Woman\Wonder Woman - Rebirth (2016)\poster.jpg">C:\Users\Aceuk\Pictures\COMICS\Wonder Woman\Wonder Woman - Rebirth (2016)\poster.jpg</thumb>
    <fanart>
        <thumb preview="C:\Users\Aceuk\Pictures\COMICS\Wonder Woman\Wonder Woman - Rebirth (2016)\fanart.jpg">C:\Users\Aceuk\Pictures\COMICS\Wonder Woman\Wonder Woman - Rebirth (2016)\fanart.jpg</thumb>
    </fanart>
    <status>Ended</status>
    <year>2016</year>
    <premiered></premiered>
    <studio>Marvel</studio>
    <genre>Action</genre>
    <genre>Superhero</genre>
    <language>en</language>
</tvshow>

Titans - Rebirth (2016).nfo

xml:
<tvshow>
    <title>Titans - Rebirth</title>
    <plot>WARNING: Do NOT read this issue until after you read DC UNIVERSE: REBIRTH #1
    The members of the super-team known as the Teen Titans were heroes but, more than that, the best of friends. A special bond held them together through even the toughest situations.
Then their connection became a memory. And that memory faded, stolen from time. Only one person remembers. His name is Wally West. Once upon a time, he was Kid Flash, 
but now he is a refugee from a lost universe and it's up to him to reawaken his former friends and re-forge their bond.
Nightwing. Donna Troy. Beast Boy. Arsenal. Lilith. They must come together and defeat the enemy who destroyed their memories or be destroyed themselves.</plot>
    <thumb aspect="poster" preview="C:\Users\Aceuk\Pictures\COMICS\Titans\Titans - Rebirth (2016)\poster.jpg">C:\Users\Aceuk\Pictures\COMICS\Titans\Titans - Rebirth (2016)\poster.jpg</thumb>
    <fanart>
        <thumb preview="C:\Users\Aceuk\Pictures\COMICS\Titans\Titans - Rebirth (2016)\fanart.jpg">C:\Users\Aceuk\Pictures\COMICS\Titans\Titans - Rebirth (2016)\fanart.jpg</thumb>
    </fanart>
    <uniqueid type="comicvine" default="true">4050-584942</uniqueid>
    <status>Ended</status>
    <year>2016</year>
    <premiered></premiered>
    <studio>Marvel</studio>
    <genre>Action</genre>
    <genre>Superhero</genre>
    <language>en</language>
</tvshow>

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Certain .nfo files won't display0