Bug InputStream parsing wrong Audio Segment
Hi,

InputStream addon is parsing xml in wrong manner in

<AdaptationSet mimeType="audio/mp4" lang="und" segmentAlignment="0">
<SegmentTemplate timescale="48000" media="" initialization="" startNumber="1"/>
<Representation id="8" bandwidth="64000" audioSamplingRate="48000" codecs="mp4a.40.2">
<SegmentTemplate media="" initialization="" startNumber="1">
<SegmentTimeline>
<S t="0" d="194560"/>
I am facing similar issue. This is might because of SegmentTemplate tag which appear twice and inputstrem might be combining both.

If we parse mpd, create new mod file and if we can able to pass that file to inputstream then it may work but it is tedious job.
(2020-09-14, 17:00)vikassm73 Wrote: I am facing similar issue. This is might because of SegmentTemplate tag which appear twice and inputstrem might be combining both.

If we parse mpd, create new mod file and if we can able to pass that file to inputstream then it may work but it is tedious job.

I would like to solve the problem. If you can guide me how to pass audio and video urls separately in inputstream, it will work.
(2020-09-19, 07:03)manojshah2 Wrote:
(2020-09-14, 17:00)vikassm73 Wrote: I am facing similar issue. This is might because of SegmentTemplate tag which appear twice and inputstrem might be combining both.

I would like to solve the problem. If you can guide me how to pass audio and video urls separately in inputstream, it will work.

I don't think we can pass both audio and video url separately.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
InputStream parsing wrong Audio Segment0