Solved A folder is completely clear/transparent...doesn't show...What am I doing wrong?
Sad 
Hello...so very new to Kodi by a few days, figuring it out-slowly but surely. Something strange has happened or maybe I only see it as strange...

...one folder in Kodi...listed under Videos (Amber Skin)...is custom/home video...listed as a music video using local information only...everything in folder is there but, the folder does not show...is there but transparent!

What did I do wrong?
This is what I mean, see for yourself....1st Pic is...My TV...Amber Skin...Videos Folder...Low List View...and...2nd Pic is...My TV...Amber Skin...Videos Folder...Fanart ViewImageImage
@TheRealKissyKitty

I don't use Amber, but I have had a look at the skin and I don't have any views that match your screenshots. Are you certain it is Amber? Which view are you using and are you in the Library or in Files mode?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-08-29, 04:51)Karellen Wrote: @TheRealKissyKitty

I don't use Amber, but I have had a look at the skin and I don't have any views that match your screenshots. Are you certain it is Amber? Which view are you using and are you in the Library or in Files mode?

Thanks much for your reply!  The views I used was a Fanart View and a Low List View both under Amber using files mode.
I played and played around with it and see what I could damage and fix all in the name of trying to learn Kodi. 
I removed all libraries, powered off, powered on again, checked updates via Add-Ons and did an update...for all updates available, added libraries back, powered on/off again...and now, it seems to have resolved...the folder is showing how it is supposed to show.
That was my fix...so much appreciate your reply, regardless.  Enjoy your weekend!
Sure, no problems. Glad it is working for you.

Happy to hear you are experimenting to the point of breaking (have done that many, many, many times), but using Windows a quick uninstall then reinstall fixes all.

Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-08-29, 05:25)Karellen Wrote: Sure, no problems. Glad it is working for you.

Happy to hear you are experimenting to the point of breaking (have done that many, many, many times), but using Windows a quick uninstall then reinstall fixes all.

Thread marked solved.
Thanks much...and I'm using Kodi 18.8 on Android TV...yes, I definitely will take that advice too.
PS: I just may be back soon if I can't figure something else out.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A folder is completely clear/transparent...doesn't show...What am I doing wrong?0