• 12(current)
v19 Keymap Editor (Kodi 18/19 and on)
This would really be best asked in a separate thread in the appropriate location.  What you're asking has nothing to do with this add-on.
can I use this addon with the Kore remote Android app? I want to assign the left/right navigation keys to tempo down/up on fullscreen video playback.
(2023-10-11, 00:29)andresrgv Wrote: can I use this addon with the Kore remote Android app? I want to assign the left/right navigation keys to tempo down/up on fullscreen video playback.
I don't think so since the Android remote app uses JSON RPC to communicate with Kodi and sends actual commands to Kodi as opposed to button clicks - totally different path for input as compared to keyboard keys.
thanks for the response and yes I was reading some place else that you can't use keymap editor with Kore.
Tone Mapping Parameter would nice to adjust with a remote when switching from 1000nits movie to 4000nits and back

Thx
(2024-01-13, 09:52)tpalm Wrote: Tone Mapping Parameter would nice to adjust with a remote when switching from 1000nits movie to 4000nits and back

Thx
For the most part if isn't in this list of Action IDs then it isn't going to be in Keymap editor.  You might be able to do it manually in a custom keymap though.
@pkscout this needs updating to add the new Favourites window favouritesbrowser.
Probably best to keep the dialog one as well but just identify them as such.
(2024-03-10, 16:21)Hitcher Wrote: @pkscout this needs updating to add the new Favourites window favouritesbrowser.
Probably best to keep the dialog one as well but just identify them as such.
When is the old favorites dialog being fully depreciated?  I'm thinking I'd rather just do an Omega and later version that removes support for the dialog and adds support for the window and just keep the name "Favourites" (or whatever the local translation would be).  If I just add another and rename the old one, then it'll spawn a ton of translation updates and it might be confusing to have two favorite choices.
(2024-03-10, 16:46)pkscout Wrote: When is the old favorites dialog being fully depreciated?
Omega.
Hi pkscout,

I would be very grateful for a solution. At the moment it is very difficult for me to access the favorites.

Thanks,

Andi
OK, here's a version for Omega.  In my 5 minutes of testing, it seems to work.  I'd appreciate if someone else would validate before I push it.

https://github.com/pkscout/script.keymap/tree/omega

The new version will technically work on older versions of Kodi, but it will only auto update to this version if you are on Omega or later (once I push it to the repo anyway).  If you're on Nexus or earlier and have a skin that you know is using the newer favouritesbrowser instead of favourites, you can manually update to the newer version using the link above.
(2024-03-10, 21:01)pkscout Wrote: OK, here's a version for Omega.  In my 5 minutes of testing, it seems to work.  I'd appreciate if someone else would validate before I push it.

You should add  "managevideoversions" and "managevideoextras" to the Kodi Omega version, then it should be complete for Omega.
Hi pkscout,

Thank you! Now it works again with Kodi 20.5 Nexus.

Thanks,

Andi
(2024-03-10, 23:09)Fuchs2468 Wrote:
(2024-03-10, 21:01)pkscout Wrote: OK, here's a version for Omega.  In my 5 minutes of testing, it seems to work.  I'd appreciate if someone else would validate before I push it.

You should add  "managevideoversions" and "managevideoextras" to the Kodi Omega version, then it should be complete for Omega.
Done.  v1.2.1 is up on GitHub.  I'll look at getting a PR in for this to the Omega repo this week.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keymap Editor (Kodi 18/19 and on)0