Kodi Android TV problem
Hey guys, after some online searching I could not find anything about my problem. I`m using kodi on my sony android TV. When I`m watching movies and use skip steps, after some time I loose sound and the movie freeze. I have to restart my tv to watch movies on kodi again. I`m using latest version of stable kodi. I don`t remember to have this problem on earlier versions.
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
Hello again. Usually using some skip steps the problem occur after some time but after my last reply it took some time to replicate, just now. Here is the full log: https://paste.kodi.tv/exekoqabew.kodi
Thank you.
Some updates regarding the problem: after using skip on kodi, movie freeze and the sound is lost and if i`m trying to play the movie again, is freezing again. I open a movie with with default android movie viewer, the movie is working just fine but I still don`t have any sound.
Huh? Seems that I missed that reply. What does have to do piracy with my problem? Beside some skins, one movie trailer addon (which is not working so well), a backup addon and some utility that clean the useless junk (which I installed after my freeze problem appeared and hoped to cure it but it didn`t) what could be the problem?
(2020-09-17, 21:49)ycodryn Wrote: Huh? Seems that I missed that reply. What does have to do piracy with my problem?

Nothing as far as I can see. The reply that Karellen talks about is from a now banned & removed other forum user.
@ycodryn - it was to another user who posted a banned addon (wiki) related spam into this thread.

Due to this their account has been removed, along with the post. My previous post doesn't relate to your posts at all, so as their post has now been removed I've now also removed my one as well to save any further confusion.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Any more info about this bug or recommendation? Is annoying as hell.
Go to audio settings, set speakers to 2.0 and disable all passthrough settings, try again. Opening the sound device fails, which is most of the time an indicator of a firmware bug.

In your cause audio _and_ video goes wrong. Therefore if setting to 2.0 speakers does not help, also Disable Mediacodec and Mediacodec surface in the settings, does it now "work" (it will stutter, yes, but we don't rely on the FW of your TV anymore for decoding).
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Thank you, I will try that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Android TV problem0