• 49(current)
Release YouTube
Hi guys.

I currently have an issue with Kodi 19 where i try to find the trailer for the specific movies in my list, but instead of finding the trailer for that movie, it just gives me a list of random movie trailers. Is this an issue with my API or would this be a skin issue ?

Just as an example of what i meanm in my movie list i go to trailer, it usually brings up a list of trailers from youtube, i select one and play. But now, that list it brings up is just random trailers.
Which maintenance items should be used for routine cleaning, if any?

I've had increasing long pauses and failure to play, also.
I’ve started receiving the following messages when I open the addon and on every subsequent page:

[Winerror 10013] An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions.

Log file linked here:

https://paste.kodi.tv/ucowovenoq.kodi
Hi all.
With yesterday's update [6.8.1.1] I have lost the ability to select display of Watched/Unwatched videos in the listing of My Subscriptions.
It now defaults to All Videos and cannot be changed.
Presumably related to ??:
Code:
[fix] mktime overflow when loading My Subscriptions
[fix] encoding issues in search history |contrib: dreznichuk|

Previously I had:
• Video Library view • My Subscriptions:

View: List
Sort By: Default
Sort: Ascending
All Videos | Unwatched | Watched

I would have Unwatched selected so that I didn't have to scroll the selection up and down to skip past already viewed videos each time I returned to the listing.

Is this an unintended side effect of the fix(es) or something that now fundamentally won't work without breaking other things ?
Hi,
I am making an m3u playlist for the local tv station in my area, but there is one station that is only available on youtube. Their streams can lasts for about 2-5 days before they restart. Every time that happens, there is a new stream id. I noticed however, that if you use the url with the format
Code:
youtube.com/c/<channel_name>/live
it takes you to the live stream if they are live. I was wondering if there is a way I can leverage this and create a link that works with the m3u playlist I have. I saw something similar on this forum thread, but this can't work for my case, because the streams restart from time to time, and thus the streams change. Is there a way I can do this in not with this addon, then in some other way?
so, I think, they through frew fromwn me outta YT!? I regenerated api-keys from within rightwithin (as http server giving me as reference 127.0.0.1) and on this arch installation on the 4b with 9.1.;

ok, trying to login, but nothing happens, with second mouse button and "watch", thinking and thinking and thinking...

bug?

or just again google as tubed didn't work, either.
so again from beginning on, had 2 months that is eternity in developers mode. my profession is installation assistent, writing os-development and debugging.
(2021-05-19, 00:27)cordcut Wrote: Hi,
I am making an m3u playlist for the local tv station in my area, but there is one station that is only available on youtube. Their streams can lasts for about 2-5 days before they restart. Every time that happens, there is a new stream id. I noticed however, that if you use the url with the format
Code:
it takes you to the live stream if they are live. I was wondering if there is a way I can leverage this and create a link that works with the m3u playlist I have. I saw something similar on this forum thread, but this can't work for my case, because the streams restart from time to time, and thus the streams change. Is there a way I can do this in not with this addon, then in some other way?

I'm not sure if it can help you (I'm not very familiar with m3u playlists) but here is an example from my favourites.xml using the 'live' functionality in the YouTube addon:

Code:
<favourite name="France24" thumb="special://home/# art icons/France24.png">PlayMedia(&quot;plugin://plugin.video.youtube/play/?channel_id=UCQfwfsi5VrQ8yKZ-UWmAEFg&amp;live=1&quot;)</favourite>

And here is the post by @anxdpanic (the developer) describing how this function works:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2930861
anxdpanic Wrote:As long as API keys are configured, the closest you'll be able to get is:

Code:
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/play/?channel_id=<channel id>&live=<index>

index is the index of the live stream on the channel, use 1 for channels with only one live stream.

This isn't 100% accurate since in some cases the index does change when there are multiple live streams on the channel

Hope this helps :)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
Firstly, thanks devs for fixing the mktime My Subscriptions error on Android. It seems to works again as before DST kicked in. Secondly, I can't remember if there is something I need to do to get "Recommendations" after selecting it in "Folders", or if this is a feature that was lost when the old API went away. I have it selected but it doesn't show up in the main list. I have tried searching for posts here but I just can't find anything relevant using the terrible search feature in the forums. Could someone enlighten me please?
(2021-05-20, 01:07)jmh2002 Wrote:
(2021-05-19, 00:27)cordcut Wrote: Hi,
Code:

I'm not sure if it can help you (I'm not very familiar with m3u playlists) but here is an example from my favourites.xml using the 'live' functionality in the YouTube addon:

Code:
<favourite name="France24" thumb="special://home/# art icons/France24.png">PlayMedia(&quot;plugin://plugin.video.youtube/play/?channel_id=UCQfwfsi5VrQ8yKZ-UWmAEFg&amp;live=1&quotWink</favourite>

And here is the post by @anxdpanic (the developer) describing how this function works:

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2930861
anxdpanic Wrote:As long as API keys are configured, the closest you'll be able to get is:

Code:
plugin://plugin.video.youtube/play/?channel_id=<channel id>&live=<index>

index is the index of the live stream on the channel, use 1 for channels with only one live stream.

This isn't 100% accurate since in some cases the index does change when there are multiple live streams on the channel

Hope this helps Smile

Thanks a lot. I had not seen that forum. The links now work and I can watch the stations without issues.
@anxdpanic 

On latest and currently unofficial 6.8.11 there's no option to force the visualization by skin id ??
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
(2021-05-20, 19:25)DjDiabolik Wrote: @anxdpanic 

On latest and currently unofficial 6.8.11 there's no option to force the visualization by skin id ??

Do you mean YouTube > Settings > Advanced > Override View?

If yes, it exists and works for me in the Matrix version.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2021-05-20, 02:04)arsMOBILIS Wrote: Firstly, thanks devs for fixing the mktime My Subscriptions error on Android. It seems to works again as before DST kicked in. Secondly, I can't remember if there is something I need to do to get "Recommendations" after selecting it in "Folders", or if this is a feature that was lost when the old API went away. I have it selected but it doesn't show up in the main list. I have tried searching for posts here but I just can't find anything relevant using the terrible search feature in the forums. Could someone enlighten me please?

I also have this same issue and would be very grateful if anyone knows a fix
Having a few YouTube issues lately....

Starting a few weeks ago, I'll notice my subscriptions new videos list is sometimes missing people I'm subscribed to. If I go to my PC, go to YouTube and to their channel, unsubscribe then re-subscribe, they seem to pop back. 

Issue that started yesterday though, a bit more of a problem.

When I stop playing a YouTube video, or stops on it's own when reaches the end of the video, it disconnects my media player from my TV and I get the "No Signal Found" error. Only fix is to unplug, wait a few seconds and plug it back in again. Media player remains on when disconnected, the light is on anyways... basically once the video stops and the screen goes black, when it is supposed to switch back to the main screen it disconnects.

I tested with video files on my server and so far when the video stops it goes back to the menu screen no problems.

Any ideas?
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
Storage: WD MyCloud EX2 Ultra NAS - 2x4TB WD Blue (WD40EZRZ)
Display: 55" TCL 55R615-CA 4K TV
For my subscriptions I've had this for weeks/months. But still in the addon I can get latest video if I go to each subscribed channel.
Just that it does not refresh in the main mysubscription menu. It does after a while or when I watch the latest (missing) video from the channel.

For the disconnected screen, I'd say it's a refresh rate change going wrong in CoreElec and maybe check the hdmi cable.
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube0