• 5(current)
Release YouTube
(2020-10-19, 14:42)DjDiabolik Wrote: How it's possible to do a multiquote over this forums ??

Highlight the text you want to quote and then click the "reply" bar-button that will appear just beneath the post's window. That will add the text in quote tags into the quick reply box.
Then just rinse and repeat for whatever other text you want to quote.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2020-10-19, 17:35)DarrenHill Wrote:
(2020-10-19, 14:42)DjDiabolik Wrote: How it's possible to do a multiquote over this forums ??

Highlight the text you want to quote and then click the "reply" bar-button that will appear just beneath the post's window. That will add the text in quote tags into the quick reply box.
Then just rinse and repeat for whatever other text you want to quote.
oh yeah great... thanks for this little ot suggestion....

I have see one little trouble.. this apparently it's not works if you need to multiquote two reply from two different page of thread:
For example if i highlight text from page 4 and click on "Reply".... after that when you click on page 5 the reply quick box it's be cleaned Smile

*EDIT*
Oh... it's so other ways....... on reply box there's "Source" button. In this mode you can see the html tag for quote and you can copy and paste and create all multiquote you want Smile
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
Does anyone else have issues today? I made fresh keys less than a month ago and today I get a message they are not valid!
I double checked them on a cli app for youtube I have (youtube-viewer by trizen) and the same issue happens there as well.
And on top of the above, the addon for invidio.us, which is supposed to use youtube for playback only, comes up with errors too!
Playing 'music' type videos (that "Topic Artist" stuff as well as whatever videos that contain mostly copyrighted music) stopped working for me last night. Other videos play normally.

An exception is logged: heyiqiyadu.kodi (paste)

Looks like 6.8.6~beta1 code doesn't correctly parse out the (video info? signature?) URL any more.
(2020-10-23, 14:30)jmbreuer Wrote: Playing 'music' type videos (that "Topic Artist" stuff as well as whatever videos that contain mostly copyrighted music) stopped working for me last night. Other videos play normally.

An exception is logged: heyiqiyadu.kodi (paste)

Looks like 6.8.6~beta1 code doesn't correctly parse out the (video info? signature?) URL any more.
Just want to say that I have the same problem, very annoying on a friday night Big Grin
(2020-10-05, 11:22)Laser78 Wrote: Hi, is it possible to add a Youtube playlist to a .STRM file?

See: https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:YouTube#In...STRM_files

Playlists
URLhttps://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=$PLAYLISTID
STRM URLplugin://plugin.video.youtube/play/?playlist_id=$PLAYLISTID
I have some music videos I used to be able to play, but now the Youtube plugin is throwing an error.

It seems I cannot play any music video anymore, other video are working fine.

Is anybody else having this issue ?

Here is the error I am getting for reference.
(2020-10-23, 20:14)Cnuut Wrote: Just want to say that I have the same problem, very annoying on a friday night Big Grin
@anxdpanic

same here, tested with Android and Windows. Other (non music-) videos working well in own Playlists.
Debug: kodi.log

@tjoe - I've merged your thread/post about your music issue into the main YouTube addon support thread (this one). You'll find it a couple of posts above this one.

Just in case you were wondering where your thread had gone...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Same here, no more music video's :-(
(2020-10-24, 05:40)tjoe Wrote: I have some music videos I used to be able to play, but now the Youtube plugin is throwing an error.

It seems I cannot play any music video anymore, other video are working fine.

Is anybody else having this issue ?

Here is the error I am getting for reference.
I get exactly the same errors as in your log.
I just started using YouTube today, and the key creation process went just fine but I get logged out after about ten minutes each time. That is, it lets me log in and works perfectly but then a relatively short time later will ask me to log in again, and go through the device pairing process again, which is very annoying.

Anyone else having this same issue?
@slondr
Not a known issue, you can try restarting after logging in. A complete debug log (wiki) catching the reset may help.

@namtih
See one line lower from what you posted. &play=1 required to start playback

@jim_p, @jmbreuer, @Cnuut, @tjoe, @sus67, @MarcelMAH, @dobbelina and anyone else having issues with some videos not playing see the beta below.

I've updated post #2 and the repositories with 6.8.6~beta2 
Code:
~beta2
[fix] some videos failing to play with an Invalid URL exception

~beta1
[fix] searching in some instances with encoding issues |contrib: tsaklidis|
[fix] support python 3.9 html.unescape |contrib: asavah|
Debug Log (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki)Add-ons
Thank you anxdpanic ! I can play music video now with 6.8.6~beta2  !  BlushBlushBlush
Smile 
(2020-10-25, 04:40)anxdpanic Wrote: @slondr
Not a known issue, you can try restarting after logging in. A complete debug log (wiki) catching the reset may help.

@namtih
See one line lower from what you posted. &play=1 required to start playback

@jim_p, @jmbreuer, @Cnuut, @tjoe, @sus67, @MarcelMAH, @dobbelina and anyone else having issues with some videos not playing see the beta below.

I've updated post #2 and the repositories with 6.8.6~beta2 
Code:
~beta2
[fix] some videos failing to play with an Invalid URL exception

~beta1
[fix] searching in some instances with encoding issues |contrib: tsaklidis|
[fix] support python 3.9 html.unescape |contrib: asavah|

Many thanks, 6.8.6~beta2 works for me as well! Awesome!
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube0