• 50(current)
Release YouTube
(2021-05-24, 20:34)David7578 Wrote: For my subscriptions I've had this for weeks/months. But still in the addon I can get latest video if I go to each subscribed channel.
Just that it does not refresh in the main mysubscription menu. It does after a while or when I watch the latest (missing) video from the channel.

For the disconnected screen, I'd say it's a refresh rate change going wrong in CoreElec and maybe check the hdmi cable.

For the first issue, I found that going to YouTube on your computer/phone and removing/adding the subscription again seems to make it work. Sadly, History and Watch Later etc. hasn't worked in a while.

Refresh wise in CoreElec... works fine for everything but YouTube... do I change the settings in there? I think a majority of those settings are left at default on mine.
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
Storage: WD MyCloud EX2 Ultra NAS - 2x4TB WD Blue (WD40EZRZ)
Display: 55" TCL 55R615-CA 4K TV
(2021-05-24, 21:19)THRobinson Wrote: Watch Later etc. hasn't worked in a while.

Here is instructions for "Watch later", you basically need to get the real id of the watch later playlist on Youtube.

jonib
XBMC2, EventGhost plugin. Image
Not sure what is happening with your various setups, but I can confirm that My Subscriptions, Watch Later, and History all work for me.

Watch Later and History require the various special mods posted earlier in the thread of course.

Here's a couple of GitHub links with the instructions:

History: https://github.com/anxdpanic/plugin.vide...-759817192

Watch Later: https://github.com/anxdpanic/plugin.vide...-766843932

Hope that helps Nod
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
I started to have the issues outside of YouTube, so opened my Android box and replaced the thermal paste, old stuff was getting crumbly... then updated the box, wiped out the SD card and started over again. 10min later happened again. Apparently a common issue after a CoreElec update... 2 YEARS AGO... why it's now bothering me I have no idea. HDMI cable is fine, other two 'fixes' were to change the Kodi screen resolution to 1920x1080 at 60hz, checked and mine was defaulted to 4k. Another suggestion had something to do with 4:2:2 colour subsampling? not sure what that is, or why after 2yrs it would suddenly be an issue. 

Anyways, reinstalling YouTube, reset resolution... see if helped.
System 1: HK1 RBox - Android 11, S905X4 Quad-Core, 4GB DDR3 - CoreElec KODI 20.3
System 2: Beelink GT1 Ultimate - Android 7.1, S912 Octa-Core 1.5 GHz, 3GB DDR4 - CoreElec KODI 18
Storage: WD MyCloud EX2 Ultra NAS - 2x4TB WD Blue (WD40EZRZ)
Display: 55" TCL 55R615-CA 4K TV
(2021-05-20, 21:43)jmh2002 Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 19:25)DjDiabolik Wrote: @anxdpanic 

On latest and currently unofficial 6.8.11 there's no option to force the visualization by skin id ??

Do you mean YouTube > Settings > Advanced > Override View?

If yes, it exists and works for me in the Matrix version.
yes exactly.... on 18.9 this option it's disappear.
...only on your "little world" can you lay down the law...
(2021-05-27, 12:50)DjDiabolik Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 21:43)jmh2002 Wrote:
(2021-05-20, 19:25)DjDiabolik Wrote: @anxdpanic 

On latest and currently unofficial 6.8.11 there's no option to force the visualization by skin id ??

Do you mean YouTube > Settings > Advanced > Override View?

If yes, it exists and works for me in the Matrix version.
yes exactly.... on 18.9 this option it's disappear.

Ah ok, I was testing in Kodi Matrix v19.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
(2021-05-28, 05:31)jmh2002 Wrote: Ah ok, I was testing in Kodi Matrix v19.

lol ok Smile

Just to know... but @anxdpanic did he abandon/leave the project?

I haven't seen it on the thread in a while.....I hope all is well outside of kodi developing addons Smile
(2021-05-31, 12:34)DjDiabolik Wrote: Just to know... but @anxdpanic did he abandon/leave the project?

I haven't seen it on the thread in a while.....I hope all is well outside of kodi developing addons Smile

I don't believe so (he is also a Team Kodi member these days) but yes it does seem that he has other committments at the moment.

The global pandemic has also affected a lot of people in many ways that we don't fully appreciate. It has been noticeable across the development of many projects, not only Kodi.

Let's try to be patient and trust that everyone remains in good health.
For the last few months I've been losing videos from My Subscriptions. Videos that should be there are not. I see others have had the same problem. Unsubscribing and resubscribing sometimesfixed it. Today all my videos on the My Subscriptions list disappeared. It's completely empty.

Anyone else have this happen?

My work around is to use the YT app outside Kodi and put the videos on the Watch Later list.
(2021-06-02, 21:02)HTPC17 Wrote: Today all my videos on the My Subscriptions list disappeared. It's completely empty.
I rebooted serveral times, without it fixing anything, before posting here. However, after several hours, it's suddenly fixed!
(2021-06-01, 00:08)jmh2002 Wrote:
(2021-05-31, 12:34)DjDiabolik Wrote: Just to know... but @anxdpanic did he abandon/leave the project?

I don't believe so (he is also a Team Kodi member these days) but yes it does seem that he has other committments at the moment.

The global pandemic has also affected a lot of people in many ways that we don't fully appreciate. It has been noticeable across the development of many projects, not only Kodi.

Let's try to be patient and trust that everyone remains in good health.
Health First of all Smile
I have an issue with the addon that started a few days ago. I am running stable Matrix 19.0 on a windows 10 pc. The youtube addon has been working fine, it still shows all my subscriptions but when I select any video it says "stream not found" I did try a search but could not find a recent similar issue. The debug log is here Thanks for any help.
(2021-06-08, 13:37)cowlflap Wrote: The debug log is here

Please don't cut of portions of the log file, such as the header. All info can be relevant.
(2021-06-08, 20:16)Klojum Wrote:
(2021-06-08, 13:37)cowlflap Wrote: The debug log is here

Please don't cut of portions of the log file, such as the header. All info can be relevant.
sorry, I didnt realise it had. A complete one should be here
(2021-06-08, 13:37)cowlflap Wrote: I have an issue with the addon that started a few days ago. I am running stable Matrix 19.0 on a windows 10 pc. The youtube addon has been working fine, it still shows all my subscriptions but when I select any video it says "stream not found" I did try a search but could not find a recent similar issue. The debug log is here Thanks for any help.

I've been having the exact same problem for the past week, same errors in the log. I'm running 18.9 on a few devices, Windows, macos, coreelec and libreelec, all give the same problem.
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube0