• 57(current)
Release YouTube
No streams again on 6.8.15.
(2021-06-21, 12:02)jelly Wrote: No streams again on 6.8.15.

No issues here on two RPis. Not logged in but using developer API keys.
W10 box running fine as well. 19.1.
(2021-06-20, 09:04)gregfrankenstein Wrote: Anyone able to get 60 fps content to play at 720p in version 6.8.15?  Ever since the "no streams found" issue was resolved, I now seem to only be able to get 1080p60, which does work but it's a bit overkill for my 720p bedroom TV.  Web browser and youtube-dl still see 720p60 as a valid DASH format, and I most definitely have MPEG-DASH enabled with both InputStream Adaptive and InputStream Helper installed.

Okay, my bad, 720p60 totally does work, it just isn't obvious.  If you set the add-on quality to adaptive VP9, then set InputStream Adaptive to a maximum of 720p, "ask for quality" might claim the video is 1080p60 or even 4k60, but looking at "player process info", it does in fact play 720p60.

Hope that helps someone who has the same confusion.
Stopped working then last night told me api key was invalid, now working again. 🥴
(2021-01-17, 15:49)ExGemini Wrote: Can someone please explain to me why some video keep on buffering every few seconds?

I'm running 6.8.9 and the latest Kodi, plug-in work more than fine but there are videos, seemingly random that loads, starts, 5 second in they buffer very very slowly, then go for another few seconds, then again buffer slowly.

There is no load on the network, I even made sure nothing was connected to the router beside the media center PC and WiFi off; I closed Kodi and loaded in browser the same videos, no buffering at all, they start and finish without a single issue.

Anybody has a general idea of what might be causing it?

Oh I'm running at 1080p (no ultra 4k mumbo jumbo), ImputStream Adaptive installed, Mpeg-Dash is on without limitation and .. mmh nothing else come to mind to be honest.

Having similar trouble. Have you found any solutions?
(2021-06-23, 09:47)tajnymag Wrote: Having similar trouble. Have you found any solutions?

Also have the same issue on 6.8.15 (Matrix) / LE 9.95.5.  It happens w/ MPEG-DASH and without MPEG-DASH.  I don't think it's a YouTube-side issue, because I can play the same video in the browser without any issues, and I have a 2nd device using an Amlogic and it doesn't seem to have a problem with the same video.  Mostly an issue on an RPi4, so not sure if it is a RPi4 issue or plugin issue, but it seems to me that ISA is throttling because it reports the download rate at 60~80kb/s for each segment when it happens.  It also seems to happen more frequently when adding multiple videos into a Kodi playlist (via browser plugin Cast Kodi).  I usually cap/limit to 720p in MPEG-DASH and General Settings of the plugin.

Without MPEG-DASH, does the plugin still use ISA?

Has anyone created an issue for this, was checking the GitHub the other day to see if there were similar reports.
(2021-06-20, 15:47)Indy62 Wrote: Finally a working Youtube with the 6.8.15 update. Thanks !
Greeting from Belgium.

Good news. I'm also in Belgium, running Kodi 18.9 LibreElec on RPI4, trying 6.8.15 update . I still get the "no streams found" error on most videos I try to watch.
What did you do to make it work?
(2021-06-23, 09:47)tajnymag Wrote:
(2021-01-17, 15:49)ExGemini Wrote: Can someone please explain to me why some video keep on buffering every few seconds?

I'm running 6.8.9 and the latest Kodi, plug-in work more than fine but there are videos, seemingly random that loads, starts, 5 second in they buffer very very slowly, then go for another few seconds, then again buffer slowly.

There is no load on the network, I even made sure nothing was connected to the router beside the media center PC and WiFi off; I closed Kodi and loaded in browser the same videos, no buffering at all, they start and finish without a single issue.

Oh I'm running at 1080p (no ultra 4k mumbo jumbo), ImputStream Adaptive installed, Mpeg-Dash is on without limitation and .. mmh nothing else come to mind to be honest.

Same trouble here. After playing 2-3 videos normally, kodi starts permanent buffering. The only cure for this is restarting kodi. Coreelec 9.2.27 Odroid C4, Libreelec 9.2.26 RPi 3b+
(2021-06-24, 11:06)znemo Wrote:

Same trouble here. After playing 2-3 videos normally, kodi starts permanent buffering. The only cure for this is restarting kodi. Coreelec 9.2.27 Odroid C4, Libreelec 9.2.26 RPi 3b+

Same exact issue here. There are several people reporting this same problem in the thread recently. Any input from a dev?
"We won't tell you what to do, not to do or how to use our software." -DarrenHill

I second this! Same behavior here with .15 and 18.9
(2021-06-24, 11:15)neo_ Wrote:
(2021-06-23, 09:47)tajnymag Wrote: Having similar trouble. Have you found any solutions?

Same exact issue here. There are several people reporting this same problem in the thread recently. Any input from a dev?

Another drop in the bucket: same behavior here on my Win7 Leia 18.9. Restarting Kodi fixes it briefly.
(2021-06-25, 16:16)WeirdH Wrote:
(2021-06-24, 11:15)neo_ Wrote:
(2021-06-24, 11:06)znemo Wrote: Same trouble here.

Same exact issue here.

Another drop in the bucket

Same issue on Kodi Matrix 19.1 with 6.8.15 YT running on an Nvidia Shield.
For those having buffering issues, there’s a post on GitHub. I would suggest more people confirming it to bring attention to the devs.

https://github.com/anxdpanic/plugin.vide...issues/163
"We won't tell you what to do, not to do or how to use our software." -DarrenHill
It might be useful if someone could catch the buffering issue and provide a Debug Log in the github issue linked above.
For me buffering issue happens very rarely. I will provide a Debug Log if I can catch/reproduce this.
When I get buffering, it often starts by diplaying a screen with the left side (1/4 of the screen) a solid red or magenta and the right 3/4 side gray. The upper left corner has some scrambled video blocks in it perhaps 100 pixels square and 4 or 5 blocks. I then get the buffering delay until the screen eventually clears to the video. Stopping and starting the video once or twice usually fixes the problem.
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
YouTube0