Library Manager than can scan /BDMV/PLAYLIST/.mpls files
Question 
Let me begin by pointing out that Kodi has for many years been able to scan .mpls files found within a Blu-ray's BDMV/PLAYLIST folder.  Which I think is a great feature.  .mpls are not video files but playlists that combine .m2ts files from the STREAM together.

I've installed four library managers over the past few days -- MediaElch, TinyMediaManager, Ember Media Manager and Media Companion.  None of them seem able to scan .mpls files.   Each only seems able to scan video files.   

MediaElch and TinyMediaManager have the option to add extensions but adding .mpls doesn't seem to have any effect in either when scanning.  Ember Media Manager just sort of sat there and didn't show any signs of scanning anything while I couldn't find any file extension setting in Media Companion at all and the act of dragging .mpls into the movies main browser window didn't show any recognition of said file the way dragging .mkv or index.bdmv did.

Are there any other library managers to try in the hopes of creating .nfos for .mpls files?   Or can any of the four library managers mentioned be configured to accept .mpls files?  

Thank you for your attention in this regard.
The first bluray i've tried has 200 playlists, where 190 of them have exact the same duration as the main movie (but with mixed stream order)
What should we do now?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library Manager than can scan /BDMV/PLAYLIST/.mpls files0