PseudoTV Live Add-On not installing
Greetings,

I installed Kodi 18.08 on my Ubuntu 20.04 system and have added some Live TV providers like LocastTV and PlutoTV so that I can install the PseudoTV Live add-on and test out how things work.

The problem is that Kodi seems to try to install the PseudoTV add-on but then does not show up in the my-addons.

Also, I am not sure where to get the latest working version of the PseudoTV Live add-on and have tried to find it at the Lunatixz github repository:

https://github.com/PseudoTV/PseudoTV_Live

I did come across PseudoTV live zip files of versions 1.01, 1.06, and 1.07 but not sure which one I should be using with Kodi 18.08.

Any guidance would be helpful and truly appreciated.
Thanks
(2020-09-09, 19:39)lonnietc Wrote: Any guidance would be helpful and truly appreciated.
The new version of PseudoTV Live will only work on Kodi 19 (Matrix).
You can get all the info you need here (System Requirements, Where to download, General Info and Current Issues/Features)
355549 (thread)
(2020-09-10, 00:46)Dumyat Wrote:
(2020-09-09, 19:39)lonnietc Wrote: Any guidance would be helpful and truly appreciated.
The new version of PseudoTV Live will only work on Kodi 19 (Matrix).
You can get all the info you need here (System Requirements, Where to download, General Info and Current Issues/Features)
355549 (thread)
Thanks for the information.

I have tried to installed the latest Kodi on my Ubuntu 20.04 but it seems to always be Kodi 18.08.

Where can I get Kodi 19 (Matrix)?

I would not mind even if Kodi is RC or Beta since I am truly interested in testing out PseudoTV Live to see it in action.

Thanks again
I was able to install Kodi 19 (Matrix) via:

https://tecrobust.com/install-kodi-19-ma...ux-ubuntu/

$ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:team-xbmc/xbmc-nightly
$ sudo apt-get update
$ sudo apt-get install kodi

But, when I tried to install PseudoTV Live, it says that the dependency for iptv simple 6.2.1 (I think that it was) could not be satisfied and did not install.

Cheers,
Unfortunately I no experience of using the Ubuntu operating system. But it's Linux, right?
Would the official Linux build of Kodi Matrix not work from here:-
https://kodi.tv/download
Obviously, you would need to select the 'Pre-Release' version for the Alpha version of Matrix.

If you installed the above version on top of your existing Kodi 18.8 version, it may have left the old legacy PVR addon from that version, which would cause problems in Matrix as many changes have taken place.
I know that's what happened when I upgraded to the Windows version of Matrix.
I had to un-install my PVR addon and then install the new Matrix version of the PVR addon from the official Kodi repo, when I started up Matrix.
Also, you may not actually need to install the IPTV Simple PVR addon directly from the official Matrix repo, as a modded version of the addon is automatically installed when you install the PseudoTV Live addon. 
Hope this helps.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live Add-On not installing0