• 16(current)
Release Aeon TAJO - Matrix
(2021-08-09, 07:44)manfeed Wrote: I showed KodiFlix view only as a sample, but most of the views will show online ratings including RightList…

That's good news to me. Thank you.
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
small tweak needed to align all flags and ratings

(2021-08-04, 22:41)manfeed Wrote:
(2021-08-04, 22:18)UlfSchmidt Wrote: Hi @manfeed,
I tried CU lyrics yesterday for the first time and it worked well. But today after restart it still shows that song lyrics have been found, but nevertheless they no longer show up. Instead, the music control panel is also broken. Sad
I remember that the installation of CU lyrics also triggered the installation of another addon, possibly used by tajo for this quite fancy and dynamic lyrics look? But I cannot find anything related in the list of my installed addons.
Can you point me in the right direction?
Thanks in advance (also once again for this outstanding skin)
Thanks! No additional addons are required, it's all included in the skin. I don't understand what you mean with 'music control panel is also broken'. Lyrics can be selected to show/don't show in the music visualisation screen, press 'm' to show the buttons. Also if you press 'Esc' while lyrics are displaying they disappear, but next time you play music they appear again.

Other than that, check the options of CU LRC lyrics addon...

Thank you for your response. With 'music control panel is also broken', I mean that when I press "m" while music is playing, the buttons no longer appear on top of the screen. Instead, the playback position jumps a little bit backwards and that's it. So no way to control the lyrics any longer. Currently, I have to re-install CU LRC lyrics each time I want to see lyrics, it simply does not survive a restart of Kodi. Maybe it is a bug within the addon and not within Tajo?

Brief summary:
After installation of CU LRC lyrics it works well. But, after a restart of Kodi, lyrics are no longer shown. Pressing the "m" button while music is playing no longer works. 
After deinstallation of CU LRC lyrics, the "m" button is working again...

Really strange, this connection between the menu and the addon, isn't it?
(2021-08-10, 10:02)UlfSchmidt Wrote:
(2021-08-04, 22:41)manfeed Wrote:
(2021-08-04, 22:18)UlfSchmidt Wrote: Hi @manfeed,
I tried CU lyrics yesterday for the first time and it worked well. But today after restart it still shows that song lyrics have been found, but nevertheless they no longer show up. Instead, the music control panel is also broken. Sad
I remember that the installation of CU lyrics also triggered the installation of another addon, possibly used by tajo for this quite fancy and dynamic lyrics look? But I cannot find anything related in the list of my installed addons.
Can you point me in the right direction?
Thanks in advance (also once again for this outstanding skin)
Thanks! No additional addons are required, it's all included in the skin. I don't understand what you mean with 'music control panel is also broken'. Lyrics can be selected to show/don't show in the music visualisation screen, press 'm' to show the buttons. Also if you press 'Esc' while lyrics are displaying they disappear, but next time you play music they appear again.

Other than that, check the options of CU LRC lyrics addon...

Thank you for your response. With 'music control panel is also broken', I mean that when I press "m" while music is playing, the buttons no longer appear on top of the screen. Instead, the playback position jumps a little bit backwards and that's it. So no way to control the lyrics any longer. Currently, I have to re-install CU LRC lyrics each time I want to see lyrics, it simply does not survive a restart of Kodi. Maybe it is a bug within the addon and not within Tajo?

Brief summary:
After installation of CU LRC lyrics it works well. But, after a restart of Kodi, lyrics are no longer shown. Pressing the "m" button while music is playing no longer works. 
After deinstallation of CU LRC lyrics, the "m" button is working again...

Really strange, this connection between the menu and the addon, isn't it?

If your music control panel is broken the way you say then your skin is corrupted in some way... I would try wiping out the skin and CU LRC lyrics and reinstalling again, first the skin and then CU LRC lyrics, using the setting section of Aeon Tajo, since you can install it from there. In addition I'm assuming you're in Matrix...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2021-08-10, 01:57)Edworld Wrote: small tweak needed to align all flags and ratings

The latest version in Github should be the final one, in case you want to check it…
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
I asked this in another area but got no responses so maybe that was not the right location.

I am just wondering how to set widgets on main menu to posters vs box list widget which seems to be default. But looking at some of the photo albums posters are shown. Thank you in advance.
(2021-08-13, 06:35)Groguuu Wrote: But looking at some of the photo albums posters are shown.
Can you provide a picture of that?
(2021-08-13, 07:38)manfeed Wrote:
(2021-08-13, 06:35)Groguuu Wrote: But looking at some of the photo albums posters are shown.

Maybe I misunderstood but this is what I am referring too.

(2021-08-13, 08:46)Groguuu Wrote:
(2021-08-13, 07:38)manfeed Wrote:

So what you want to achieve is something like the screen shot in your previous post above, but instead of movie posters, what you want to show here are posters of albums from your Pictures Library?. Your pictures not movies.

If that be the case, the skinner has not provided that functionality for pictures widgets. What you get with pictures widget is  a small rectangle at the right corner, what you called "box list widget". The big posters at the middle of the screen in your screenshot are specific to some widgets, not all. But the skinner, Manfeed knows much better about his skin than I do, so he maybe able to help you.
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
(2021-08-13, 13:08)TimeZone Wrote:
(2021-08-13, 08:46)Groguuu Wrote:
(2021-08-13, 07:38)manfeed Wrote: Can you provide a picture of that?

So what you want to achieve is something like the screen shot in your previous post above, but instead of movie posters, what you want to show here are posters of albums from your Pictures Library?. Your pictures not movies.

If that be the case, the skinner has not provided that functionality for pictures widgets. What you get with pictures widget is  a small rectangle at the right corner, what you called "box list widget". The big posters at the middle of the screen in your screenshot are specific to some widgets, not all. But the skinner, Manfeed knows much better about his skin than I do, so he maybe able to help you.

Okay, thanks. I think you answered my question if there is another type of widget that shows fanart in a row. Skins I have used usually give you a choice so i wasn’t sure if this was the case here. Sounds like only the box list on the main menu pages. Thanks for your response.
(2021-08-12, 20:27)manfeed Wrote:
(2021-08-10, 01:57)Edworld Wrote: small tweak needed to align all flags and ratings

The latest version in Github should be the final one, in case you want to check it…

I still see the issue of flags not being aligned in version 4.5.5.

Would it be possible to move the ratings a little lower? plot scrolls behind the ratings

(2021-08-13, 15:42)Edworld Wrote:
(2021-08-12, 20:27)manfeed Wrote:

I still see the issue of flags not being aligned in version 4.5.5.

Would it be possible to move the ratings a little lower? plot scrolls behind the ratings

What screen resolution are you using?
Anyone knoe where can I download the default animated background? Is it possible to use it with other skins skin?
Thanks
Hello again, can someone ( maybe timezone, who helped me before) point me at the code that decides the duration of the CD case flip/CD roll out, on the now playing music screen?
It seems to only last for about 2.5 minutes.

I am hoping to make it permanent as I listen to a lot of 20 minute Pink Floyd tracks.

Thanks in advance, and thanks for this great skin.
I don’t have internet and cant download from github the latest version

The issue I was having with rightlist is that not all flags are aligned at the bottom

Resolution according to nvidia is 1920 x 1080
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Matrix0