• 22(current)
Release Aeon TAJO - Matrix
Hi Manfeed,
Thanks for all your work on this brilliant skin.

I really like the "multi movie" widget and was wondering if there was any chance of a "multi tv" version? If it could also show a "next aired" view that would be even more awesome.
manfeed,

There is a bug on the actor's view. Once in the main menu, go to the submenu actors. Once you focus on an actor (Brad Pitt), I can see the movies on the left as well as the scroll bar. If I hit left, it goes straight to the options section and skips over the movies.
(2021-09-22, 14:45)Edworld Wrote: manfeed,

There is a bug on the actor's view. Once in the main menu, go to the submenu actors. Once you focus on an actor (Brad Pitt), I can see the movies on the left as well as the scroll bar. If I hit left, it goes straight to the options section and skips over the movies.

I can confirm this but I am not sure if it is a bug, by design or KODI limitation.

Let us call this the Side Panel Preview. I am not sure what Manfeed calls it but this seems to be a befitting name because it provides a preview of all items within a list without having to enter into the list. You can preview all items inside a playlist, all movies by an actor (Brad Pitt), all movies in a particular year etc. 

If you are using a mouse it fully works, you can focus, click and scroll the items in the Side Panel Preview. If you are on a remote or keyboard, you have no access to these items but to just view, you cannot even scroll. The reason I have doubts whether this is a bug or not is because some features in KODI may work with a mouse and not keyboard and have nothing to do with the skin. Example, when playing music in fullscreen view and lyrics are showing, you completely have no access to the music OSD menu if you are on a keyboard or remote. You have to click Back to exit the lyrics first but someone with a mouse can access the menu by just hovering the mouse without exiting the lyrics. On a reverse to this, some features like submenus don't work with a mouse. This may not be similar to our Side Panel Preview case but I just used it to show a KODI limitation that has nothing to do with the skin. Manfeed can confirm if this is a bug or not. In the meantime, the workaround is to use a mouse if your system supports it.

The Side Panel Preview is one of the many features I love about this skin.
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
(2021-09-23, 07:51)TimeZone Wrote: [...] when playing music in fullscreen view and lyrics are showing, you completely have no access to the music OSD menu if you are on a keyboard or remote. You have to click Back to exit the lyrics first but someone with a mouse can access the menu by just hovering the mouse without exiting the lyrics.

In fact, the opposite is true, this skin is not designed to be used with a mouse. I only use a keyboard and all options should be available using it. For instance, in Aeon Tajo, when playing music in fullscreen view and lyrics are showing, you only have to hit 'M' key in the keyboard and the music OSD will show.

I wasn't aware of the Side Panel Preview behaviour when using a mouse. I will have a look to see if I can get the same behaviour using the keyboard...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2021-09-27, 19:44)manfeed Wrote:
(2021-09-23, 07:51)TimeZone Wrote: [...] when playing music in fullscreen view and lyrics are showing, you completely have no access to the music OSD menu if you are on a keyboard or remote. You have to click Back to exit the lyrics first but someone with a mouse can access the menu by just hovering the mouse without exiting the lyrics.

In fact, the opposite is true, this skin is not designed to be used with a mouse. I only use a keyboard and all options should be available using it. For instance, in Aeon Tajo, when playing music in fullscreen view and lyrics are showing, you only have to hit 'M' key in the keyboard and the music OSD will show.

I wasn't aware of the Side Panel Preview behaviour when using a mouse. I will have a look to see if I can get the same behaviour using the keyboard...

i started by checking the orignal nox5 and it works there. I tried to find it on the code but couldnt find what triggers it. I tried replacing the onright with onleft but didnt work
(2021-09-27, 19:44)manfeed Wrote: Aeon Tajo, when playing music in fullscreen view and lyrics are showing, you only have to hit 'M' key in the keyboard and the music OSD will show.

I wasn't aware of this and have struggled for so long to get to the OSD without a mouse. Thanks. Is there also a remote button to do this? Assume the official Kore remote.
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
(2021-09-28, 06:06)TimeZone Wrote:
(2021-09-27, 19:44)manfeed Wrote: Aeon Tajo, when playing music in fullscreen view and lyrics are showing, you only have to hit 'M' key in the keyboard and the music OSD will show.

I wasn't aware of this and have struggled for so long to get to the OSD without a mouse. Thanks. Is there also a remote button to do this? Assume the official Kore remote.
I don’t know because I don’t use remotes, but I guess that there must also be a way with them…
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2021-09-23, 07:51)TimeZone Wrote:
(2021-09-22, 14:45)Edworld Wrote: manfeed,

I can confirm this but I am not sure if it is a bug, by design or KODI limitation.

Let us call this the Side Panel Preview. I am not sure what Manfeed calls it but this seems to be a befitting name because it provides a preview of all items within a list without having to enter into the list. You can preview all items inside a playlist, all movies by an actor (Brad Pitt), all movies in a particular year etc. 

If you are using a mouse it fully works, you can focus, click and scroll the items in the Side Panel Preview. If you are on a remote or keyboard, you have no access to these items but to just view, you cannot even scroll. The reason I have doubts whether this is a bug or not is because some features in KODI may work with a mouse and not keyboard and have nothing to do with the skin. Example, when playing music in fullscreen view and lyrics are showing, you completely have no access to the music OSD menu if you are on a keyboard or remote. You have to click Back to exit the lyrics first but someone with a mouse can access the menu by just hovering the mouse without exiting the lyrics. On a reverse to this, some features like submenus don't work with a mouse. This may not be similar to our Side Panel Preview case but I just used it to show a KODI limitation that has nothing to do with the skin. Manfeed can confirm if this is a bug or not. In the meantime, the workaround is to use a mouse if your system supports it.

The Side Panel Preview is one of the many features I love about this skin.

The Side Panel Preview should be reachable with the keyboard now. If you press 'I' when in an item of that panel, the info screen should open. The fixes are already in github.
(2021-10-08, 23:52)manfeed Wrote: The Side Panel Preview should be reachable with the keyboard now

Thanks for the fix and for making the name canon Smile .
Hi!

Not sure if this has been answered.  Can't find it in search.

Is there a way to display unwatched tv episodes on its poster?
(2021-10-14, 08:44)MagikMark Wrote: Hi!

I don't know what you mean... widgets, video views? Anyway, usually the artwork associated with episodes is an image extracted from it, kind of fanart, not the poster of the parent tvshow.
(2021-10-14, 22:56)manfeed Wrote:

I don't know what you mean... widgets, video views? Anyway, usually the artwork associated with episodes is an image extracted from it, kind of fanart, not the poster of the parent tvshow.

If you have a TV show, there is an indicator being displayed on how many episodes that are not watched.  Usually this is displayed on the art work.  If you have a "wall" artwork, every poster of the display has a number superimposed on it.  If you have 5 episodes that are not yet watched.  "5" will be superimposed on the artwork.  So if you have big collection of TV show it is easier to see are all watched and how many more episode are there left for each tv show
(2021-10-14, 23:06)MagikMark Wrote:
(2021-10-14, 22:56)manfeed Wrote:

If you have a TV show, there is an indicator being displayed on how many episodes that are not watched.  Usually this is displayed on the art work.  If you have a "wall" artwork, every poster of the display has a number superimposed on it.  If you have 5 episodes that are not yet watched.  "5" will be superimposed on the artwork.  So if you have big collection of TV show it is easier to see are all watched and how many more episode are there left for each tv show

Ok, now I understand. Currently in the tvshow views that show posters the only indicator available is to mark that the tvshow has been completely watched. I think that what you say could be interesting, so I’ll work to add that in the next version. Thanks!
(2021-10-15, 00:12)manfeed Wrote:
(2021-10-14, 23:06)MagikMark Wrote:
(2021-10-14, 22:56)manfeed Wrote: I don't know what you mean... widgets, video views? Anyway, usually the artwork associated with episodes is an image extracted from it, kind of fanart, not the poster of the parent tvshow.

Ok, now I understand. Currently in the tvshow views that show posters the only indicator available is to mark that the tvshow has been completely watched. I think that what you say could be interesting, so I’ll work to add that in the next version. Thanks!

Thank you and looking forward to it.

I think Aeon Nox Silvo has something like this,  Just in case you need a reference
Manfeed,

In shelf view 3D resolution and ratings are not shown in an angle the same way other flags are shown on the back of the case.

• 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Matrix0