• 31(current)
Release Aeon TAJO - Matrix
Does anyone know how to get the player controls to appear on the menu bar when playing anything in the background I love that feature
The addition of the music visualization is much appreciated! Looks and plays fantastic.
(2022-05-24, 09:43)bansheeat Wrote: Since I updated I have a problem with this Skin. When I open my TV-Shows there is a black screen for about 3 seconds, before I can see my movies. This happens to all my menu items. And this issue is on both of my boxes, one is with Kodi 19.3 and one with Kodi 19.4.

Is it possible to go back to a former version of this skin ?
Just to follow up on my problem, I downgraded to Vers. 4.72 and the black screen is gone. When I click on a Menu Item the next Screen immediately appears. Am I alone with this odd behaviour ?
Orbsmart S87L Android 11 Quadcore AML S905X4 Cortex-A55 @ 2.0GHz Mali-G31 MP2 4GB DDR4-RAM / 32GB
BeeLink GT1 mini Android 8.1 Amlogic S905X2 CPU ARM G31 MP2 Grafik 4GB RAM/64 GB ROM
Kodi 20.3
Great skin. Is there anyway to show fanart on full tv like in the original Aeon where it can be done when on TV/Movie details and you press move right or left to toggle fanart on full tv.
Yes, in the info screen there is a button for that. You have to press 'I' in a movie/tvshow to open the info screen.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Hello,

Does the skin support Artist Slideshow? I decided to get Artist Slideshow setup, but noticed it is not working with this skin unless there is something I missed in setup. It works in Estuary however.

thx
(2022-05-31, 00:40)leejk Wrote: Hello,

Does the skin support Artist Slideshow? I decided to get Artist Slideshow setup, but noticed it is not working with this skin unless there is something I missed in setup. It works in Estuary however.

thx
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3030325
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
@leejk you have to edit the the musicVisualisation.xml which doesn't support artistslideshow by default (on some skins)
Just add below the code after you see the first "image" and "multiimage"
<!-- Artist SlideShow -->
            <control type="image">
                <animation effect="zoom" start="105" end="130" center="auto" time="10000" tween="sine" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animate_background_fanart)">Conditional</animation>
                <animation effect="slide" start="-30,-30" end="30,30" time="6000" tween="sine" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animate_background_fanart)">Conditional</animation>
                <aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
                <include>FullscreenDimensions</include>
                <fadetime>800</fadetime>
                <texture background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.Image)]</texture>
                <visible>!String.IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.Image))</visible>
                <visible>String.IsEmpty(Player.Art(artist.fanart))</visible>
            </control>
            <control type="multiimage">
                <animation effect="zoom" start="105" end="130" center="auto" time="10000" tween="sine" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animate_background_fanart)">Conditional</animation>
                <animation effect="slide" start="-30,-30" end="30,30" time="6000" tween="sine" easing="inout" pulse="true" condition="Skin.HasSetting(animate_background_fanart)">Conditional</animation>
                <timeperimage>10000</timeperimage>
                <randomize>true</randomize>
                <fadetime>800</fadetime>
                <loop>yes</loop>
                <imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow)]</imagepath>
                <visible>!String.IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.ArtworkReady))</visible>
            </control>
(2022-05-31, 00:40)leejk Wrote: Hello,

thx

@leejk you have to edit the the musicVisualisation.xml which doesn't support artistslideshow by default (on some skins)
Just add below the code after you see the first "image" and "multiimage"
<!-- Artist SlideShow -->
            <control type="image">
                <fadetime>800</fadetime>
                <texture background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.Image)]</texture>
                <visible>!String.IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.Image))</visible>
            </control>
            <control type="multiimage">
                <timeperimage>10000</timeperimage>
                <randomize>true</randomize>
                <fadetime>800</fadetime>
                <loop>yes</loop>
                <imagepath background="true">$INFO[Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow)]</imagepath>
                <visible>!String.IsEmpty(Window(Visualisation).Property(ArtistSlideshow.ArtworkReady))</visible>
            </control>
Manfeed,

In shelf view - simple view if a movie won an oscar and is top250, when you press down to access the alphabet search, the letter of the alphabet overlaps top250. It also appears that when you press down to access the alphabet search the focused letter is in a different position than when you follow the same steps in flixview
Ok, I'll fix that so that in both views the alphabet search appears in the same place and it overlaps nothing in Shelf view.
Hello , 
I have a problem but I dont know if its skin related or add-on related .

I use the promise add-on with aeon Tajo.
When I am in the movies section and a trailer is going to start , a window popups and says , Related Videos TMDB.
I choose a video , like official teaser for the movie and after 5 seconds the same popup window appears even the video has started.
How can I disable it ?

Thank you !
(2022-06-30, 16:17)alprio Wrote: Hello , 
I have a problem but I dont know if its skin related or add-on related .

I use the promise add-on with aeon Tajo.
When I am in the movies section and a trailer is going to start , a window popups and says , Related Videos TMDB.
I choose a video , like official teaser for the movie and after 5 seconds the same popup window appears even the video has started.
How can I disable it ?

Thank you !
never mind.
Was from the promise add-on.

but I have another problem.
If I choose greek language it shows , squares.
Either interface or movies information.

(2022-06-30, 16:17)alprio Wrote: I use the promise add-on with aeon Tajo.

We don't want to know about the piracy addons you have installed, please refrain from mentioning them on this forum.

As you are new here please familiarise yourself with our Forum Rules, piracy policy and why we don't discuss Banned Add-ons (wiki) here.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Hello @alprio,

Welcome to Kodi community.

Sorry but this community cannot help you with this issue. Why? Because the add-on in question, "Promise" is not allowed in this forum.

So where can you find help? The website where you downloaded the add-on from or the developers of the add-on. Trust me, this add-on was not built by team Kodi.

I am guessing you did not read the forum rules. There is a long list of banned add-ons whose discussion is not allowed here. Here is the list
https://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_ru...ed_add-ons

"Promise" is not in the list because the list is not exhaustive of all add-ons under the sun but
a Google search shows it falls under the same category. Any add-on allowing you to stream videos for free which otherwise needs to be paid for is banned.

As long as you have such add-on installed, this community won't help you whether your problem is related to the add-on or not. The only way to get help is to uninstall the add-on first.

If you believe I have mis-categorised the add-on please provide the link to the add-on website. Moderators will confirm.
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Matrix0