• 4(current)
Release Aeon TAJO - Matrix
(2020-12-07, 10:06)manfeed Wrote:
(2020-12-07, 05:27)Allsop4 Wrote: Again for Manfeed, you had a wonderful Magazine view for Music in one of your earlier skins. I enjoyed that one greatly too! I imagine the work for creating these skins must be involved and complex, but any chance you could reprise it for Aeon Tajo Matrix? Smile
Your work is much appreciated!

You must install Matrix as soon as possible to see it for yourself ;-)

Spoiler... Magazine view is also included in Aeon Tajo Matrix.
My bad Manfeed. I didn't realize that I had to have the music sorted by artists to select the Magazine view. Very nice indeed! Thanks again.
Wow! Just wow! As a guy who loves the Aeon MQ mods by latts9923, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the video showcasing the skin. I mean am used to heavy features being added by mods, but this, this does it out of the box and then some more. My media is literally alive with this skin, it doesn't just sit there waiting for me to click, it pops up.

Features to blow you away if like me, you love bells and whistles
  1. Automatic playing of trailers (right in the video navigation window)
  2. The extra posters (the character poster's dream by chrissix is brought to life)
  3. Displaying cast in video window (including both characterart and Actress art again by chrissix)
  4. The Multi movie widget
  5. Very smooth integration with tmdb extended info.
  6. Screen saver Netflix style (A slide show of your movie fanarts with clearlogos used as titles)
@manfeed I know I shouldn't but I can't stop myself from requesting more.
  1. In TV shows Info window, Similar TV shows works very nicely. You click on a similar show, it opens the info window for the TV show you clicked. You click back and it return to the previous show. In movies info, clicking a similar movie does nothing. Can you make it work in the same ways as in TV shows? Or maybe this is actually a bug in the movies and not how you had intended.
  2. Will you be adding an option to change the flags from white to coloured? Its important mostly for MPAA rating, I want to see those movies rated R with a red MPAA flag.
  3. Final request. Themes. I know this skin does not come with background artwork which is fine but if you could find a way to change the theme by changing the colour shades or adding some animated artwork to show important occasions like Christmas and Halloween. 
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
(2020-12-09, 11:07)TimeZone Wrote: In TV shows Info window, Similar TV shows works very nicely. You click on a similar show, it opens the info window for the TV show you clicked. You click back and it return to the previous show. In movies info, clicking a similar movie does nothing. Can you make it work in the same ways as in TV shows? Or maybe this is actually a bug in the movies and not how you had intended.
Thanks! Glad you like it. The new version still only available in github improves a bit the automatic trailer option, so as to make it compatible with the theme.mp3 option, since now it allows you to set a 12 seconds time before the trailer starts, so that you can listen to some seconds of the soundtrack before playing the trailer.

I double check what you say, in my case it works this way:

Info window (local data)
TV SHOWS / SIMILAR SHOWS: Opens the seasons screen of that similar show.
MOVIES / SIMILAR MOVIES: Does nothing

Info window (TMDB internet data)
TV SHOWS / SIMILAR SHOWS: Takes you to a new window with all the data of that similar show.
MOVIES / SIMILAR MOVIES: Takes you to a new window with all the data of that similar movie.

This is the way it should work, take into account that Info window screen is based in Embuary Info Script and I have checked another skin that also uses that script and it works the same way...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Friends tell me - how much does tajo load the processor on android devices? i had to abandon the aeon mq8 multi mod due to heavy load. It worked very jerkily and with glitches. S905X3 Processor
(2020-12-18, 08:10)folegozon Wrote: Friends tell me - how much does tajo load the processor on android devices? i had to abandon the aeon mq8 multi mod due to heavy load. It worked very jerkily and with glitches. S905X3 Processor

I don’t know, Aeon Tajo offers a lot of options that can be very demanding, but it depends on the user to activate them or not. The last version helps to make that clear, since it groups the options under several categories, Standard / Powerful devices / Most powerful devices. Obviously, to enjoy all the bell and whistles a powerful device is mandatory.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Thanks for your hard work, amazing! 

I have one question regarding Live TV.
Would it be possible to replace genre with program information when pressing information while watching a channel?

Replace this:
With this:
@spitz66 

Thanks!

I think that in your first screenshot, the blank space under Genre that you have marked is devoted to PlotOutline (a reduced version of normal Plot) and it's likely the channel you are viewing doesn't fill that field. In that case, you can hit up arrow key when in that screen and the normal plot should appear.
Thank you, worked like a charm when pressing up key!  Smile
In the next version there'll be an option to get this layout with actors' thumbs in Shelf view for movies and tvshows...

(2021-01-18, 21:50)manfeed Wrote: In the next version there'll be an option to get this layout with actors' thumbs in Shelf view for movies and tvshows...

Thank you for @manfeed for continuous work on this skin. I am still experimenting some features like animated artist thumb and I like it. While you are at work on the new version, please note that the Add art type button is missing from the current version in the KODI matrix repo. Screen shot of Estuary, Matrix RC1 showing the button.
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
(2021-01-19, 14:51)TimeZone Wrote:
(2021-01-18, 21:50)manfeed Wrote: In the next version there'll be an option to get this layout with actors' thumbs in Shelf view for movies and tvshows...

Thank you for @manfeed for continuous work on this skin. I am still experimenting some features like animated artist thumb and I like it. While you are at work on the new version, please note that the Add art type button is missing from the current version in the KODI matrix repo. Screen shot of Estuary, Matrix RC1 showing the button.

Nice catch, thanks! I had already submitted the new version to the repo, but I have updated it with this fix. Not sure if I was in time, though... let's wait and see. Anyway, the Aeon Tajo github does contain the fix.
Hi, I can't make animated posters work in the Matrix version, I have animatedposter.gif in each movie folder. I suspect it used to work thanks to Artwork Beef, that doesn't exist in Matrix. Any ideas or suggestions?

Edit: I added animatedposter to the movieextraart, now it appears as an art type. But still if I refresh a movie it loses most of the art files and I must pick them manually. At this point it's probably a more general problem, not theme's fault.
@Maboz 
They do work in Aeon Tajo Matrix. Go to Kodi settings, I think that under Content>Videos and you’ll find new artwork options. I set that to Maximum and scraped all my sources, and all my artwork, including animated gifs, got added.
Thanks. Mine was set to maximum already, but didn't scrape animatedposter. And I can't find a way to scrape again already added content (refresh doesn't do that for some reason), I'd like to be able to tell Kodi to refetch all the art from local files :/
I must admit my entries have been added by Emby4Kodi-next-gen in native mode. If I pick manually images from "content folder", they're there. Puzzling. I'll keep investigating.

EDIT: fwiw, I tried to search for "animatedposter" in the xbmc repository and couldn't find anything. I wonder how Maximum artwork level works.
(2021-01-24, 16:43)Maboz Wrote: Thanks. Mine was set to maximum already, but didn't scrape animatedposter. And I can't find a way to scrape again already added content (refresh doesn't do that for some reason), I'd like to be able to tell Kodi to refetch all the art from local files :/
I must admit my entries have been added by Emby4Kodi-next-gen in native mode. If I pick manually images from "content folder", they're there. Puzzling. I'll keep investigating.

You have to go to your source, and edit it, then change scraper options, from Only local artwork to Kodi scraper, it will ask you if you want to rescrape, SAY NO and then change again to Only local artwork and this time when asked to rescrape say OK, and it will reload all your local artwork...
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Matrix0