• 2(current)
Release Aeon TAJO - Matrix
One more little request ...
You can make it possible for the user to adjust the darkening of the background or the ability to turn on / off the darkening so that the fanart is visible.
Thanks.
(2020-09-19, 13:42)Cromseth Wrote: There is something in Aeon SiLVO that seems great for me: In Low List display it identifies collections with a "discs" icon, what allows to recognize collection very easily and allows to remove the "- Collection" suffix to collection names. It would be great have this option too in all displays. Its a good point in that skin and the "year" doesn't seems useful in collections.

Is this possible or isn't in your workflow by design?

Code:
O si es posible puedes indicar dónde buscar para modificar a mano la skin...

Thank you!
Every skin is different, the skinner designs it according to his liking. Aeon Tajo uses different colours in the dvd cases (green for collections, yellow for 4k, blue for 1080p) and when using the flat option it displays a small colour line under the movie poster in several views following the same colour code.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Ok but that isn't related with my request... I am talking about the "year" field un list view.

You can simply say that you don't like the idea and there is not problem...

Regards!
@manfeed , this looks awesome, well done! Would you be OK with me adapting the code for your "Triple" view so I can implement a similar view in Amber? Please let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-11-07, 16:45)bsoriano Wrote: @manfeed , this looks awesome, well done! Would you be OK with me adapting the code for your "Triple" view so I can implement a similar view in Amber? Please let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Thanks! You can do as you please, of course!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
The simple or flat look for this skin is great for touchscreens. Much better eye candy art too, than the estuary touch variant.
The home screen though will not function with touch. It's impossible to navigate.
Would the old home screen from Tajo 18 work with this skin? Or can I alter some code to make it so?
Thanks.
Hi, sorry if I'm being a bit dumb but I can't find this in the repo.  I'm running Aeon Tajo, but cant get the flat look, only the angled look with my lists.
I can't find a 'matrix' version in the repo.

M.
(2020-11-19, 19:20)Dozer74 Wrote: Hi, sorry if I'm being a bit dumb but I can't find this in the repo.  I'm running Aeon Tajo, but cant get the flat look, only the angled look with my lists.
I can't find a 'matrix' version in the repo.

M.

Just realized this is for the next version of Kodi. On further reading, I find my device won't be supported.

M.
(2020-11-13, 00:33)Vimmelthevampire Wrote: The simple or flat look for this skin is great for touchscreens. Much better eye candy art too, than the estuary touch variant.
The home screen though will not function with touch. It's impossible to navigate.
Would the old home screen from Tajo 18 work with this skin? Or can I alter some code to make it so?
Thanks.

I didn't have touchscreen devices to test, sorry... however, the new home screen layout is not something that can be changed, it's one of the main features of this version.
Hi @manfeed!
If you use posters from themoviedb.org, they look very stretched, and if you use posters from fanart.tv, they look almost good (slightly stretched). When the 3D view was used, it was not noticeable. In the first case, posters are used 2: 3 (2000x3000, 1000x1500), and in the second 1000x1426. I see that you are using cases made for 1000x1426, if you need to fix case templates, then I am ready to help.
Image Image
Image Image
@Konon 
Thanks, but I must admit that although the 3D cases option is still in Aeon Tajo, it's something that I don't pay much attention anymore. I find much nicer the new flat look, and it's not likely that I'll work in improving the cases.
(2020-11-20, 23:13)manfeed Wrote: @Konon 
Thanks, but I must admit that although the 3D cases option is still in Aeon Tajo, it's something that I don't pay much attention anymore. I find much nicer the new flat look, and it's not likely that I'll work in improving the cases.
I'm talking about a new flat look and say. I also like this look more and it is in it that the posters are stretched, which does not look very good.
Sorry, but your post wasn't very clear to me... Tell me what FLAT views and what resolution you think it's the best and I'll look what I can do about that...
(2020-11-21, 00:21)manfeed Wrote: Sorry, but your post wasn't very clear to me... Tell me what FLAT views and what resolution you think it's the best and I'll look what I can do about that...
It's all Google Translate... 
Posters are stretched in this flat view. Posters aspect ratio (2:3)
Here are some test posters to check (2000x3000 and 1000x1426).
Image Image
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Matrix0