• 3(current)
Release Aeon TAJO - Matrix
I think there's a misunderstanding... When I speak of FLAT views, I mean these ones...

...the ones WITHOUT cases. Those are the ones that could be changed if necessary, the other ones WITH cases are kind of deprecated...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2020-11-21, 01:21)manfeed Wrote: I think there's a misunderstanding... When I speak of FLAT views, I mean these ones...

...the ones WITHOUT cases. Those are the ones that could be changed if necessary, the other ones WITH cases are kind of deprecated...
These species are the same or are they not? just one with a case, the other without. In any case, the posters are stretched out in the same way.
I like the view with the case more, especially the animation with the disc.
(2020-11-21, 10:23)Konon Wrote:
(2020-11-21, 01:21)manfeed Wrote: I think there's a misunderstanding... When I speak of FLAT views, I mean these ones...

These species are the same or are they not? just one with a case, the other without. In any case, the posters are stretched out in the same way.

They don't have anything to do, each one is utterly different, I'm not going to change the 3D cases, sorry, but I can adapt the FLAT ones. But to which one? 3000x2000 and 1000x1426 are different aspect ratio... only one can be used...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2020-11-21, 15:04)manfeed Wrote:
(2020-11-21, 10:23)Konon Wrote:

They don't have anything to do, each one is utterly different, I'm not going to change the 3D cases, sorry, but I can adapt the FLAT ones. But to which one? 3000x2000 and 1000x1426 are different aspect ratio... only one can be used...
3000x2000 (2:3)
Isn't it possible to make the poster displayed, for example, strictly in height, and any width? 

And the next question -
Is it possible to make sure that not the poster fits into the case, but the case adjusts to the size of the poster?

Thanks.
(2020-11-21, 16:03)Konon Wrote:
(2020-11-21, 15:04)manfeed Wrote:
(2020-11-21, 10:23)Konon Wrote: These species are the same or are they not? just one with a case, the other without. In any case, the posters are stretched out in the same way.

3000x2000 (2:3)
Isn't it possible to make the poster displayed, for example, strictly in height, and any width? 

And the next question -
Is it possible to make sure that not the poster fits into the case, but the case adjusts to the size of the poster?

Thanks.
I wish skinning for Kodi was as easy as you think it is...

Anyway, since you have contributed a lot of images in the forum I have granted your request and I have adapted Rightlist view to fit 3000x2000 images (at least I hope so...) You can find the new version in github.
(2020-11-23, 22:58)manfeed Wrote: Anyway, since you have contributed a lot of images in the forum I have granted your request and I have adapted Rightlist view to fit 3000x2000 images (at least I hope so...) You can find the new version in github.
Thank you so much!
Looks great and pleasing to the eye.
(2020-11-23, 22:58)manfeed Wrote: I wish skinning for Kodi was as easy as you think it is...
I don't think so at all. I know perfectly well that creating a skin is hard work and miles of code.
Thanks again.
Hello and thanks, where can i find this great skin to download to my kodi ?
Because on the official repository there is the "normal" aeon Tajo skin and not the matrix one.
Thank you very much
(2020-11-30, 16:22)oziorrinco Wrote: Hello and thanks, where can i find this great skin to download to my kodi ?
Because on the official repository there is the "normal" aeon Tajo skin and not the matrix one.
Thank you very much

You have to install the new version of Kodi 19 Matrix beta. When you do, you’ll find it in the official repository.
thank you very much for the answer, unfortunately i use the last stable coreelec version (kodi 18.9) .
Absolute STUNNER of a skin!! My goodness, some people are so talented. With this skin I can show my media to friends in a way they have never seen before.

To Manfeed, I ask if it is possible to delay the playing of the trailer in the 3DShelf view until after the rolling disc shows up? I ask because there is a bit of a hiccup with the disc and trailer triggering together.
Other than that, I am quite impressed with what you have done. I thought no skin would ever knock off Aeon Nox Silvo as my favorite. Great work!
(2020-12-02, 09:12)Allsop4 Wrote: Absolute STUNNER of a skin!! My goodness, some people are so talented. With this skin I can show my media to friends in a way they have never seen before.

To Manfeed, I ask if it is possible to delay the playing of the trailer in the 3DShelf view until after the rolling disc shows up? I ask because there is a bit of a hiccup with the disc and trailer triggering together.
Other than that, I am quite impressed with what you have done. I thought no skin would ever knock off Aeon Nox Silvo as my favorite. Great work!
Thanks! The latest version already in github includes an option to choose the delay (5 or 12 seconds). It will take some weeks to be in the official repository since I was told not to upload updates often... but you can install it from github if you’re an advanced user ;-)

https://github.com/manfeed/skin.aeon.tajo/tree/matrix
Thanks for the quick response, Manfeed. Installed the Github version and it works splendidly!!
hi i am using windows 10 with latest version of matrix and trying out your new skin , can you please advise on how to add a new font i have managed to change the defult but unsure how to add a font thanks for your advice

ImageImage
Again for Manfeed, you had a wonderful Magazine view for Music in one of your earlier skins. I enjoyed that one greatly too! I imagine the work for creating these skins must be involved and complex, but any chance you could reprise it for Aeon Tajo Matrix? Smile
Your work is much appreciated!
(2020-12-07, 05:27)Allsop4 Wrote: Again for Manfeed, you had a wonderful Magazine view for Music in one of your earlier skins. I enjoyed that one greatly too! I imagine the work for creating these skins must be involved and complex, but any chance you could reprise it for Aeon Tajo Matrix? Smile
Your work is much appreciated!

You must install Matrix as soon as possible to see it for yourself ;-)

Spoiler... Magazine view is also included in Aeon Tajo Matrix.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Matrix0