• 15(current)
Release Aeon TAJO - Matrix
As you know, in the original Aeon Tajo the title goes where you have put those ratings, so if you have done your own changes you'll have to figure out things now, sorry... The Aeon Tajo Matrix version doesn't show the title in the upper left corner anymore when there's no clearart, since that was somewhat redundant...

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2021-07-19, 23:33)Edworld Wrote: Manfeed:

In recently added, if clearlogo is not available, I do not get the movie title

Hello @Edworld I love those ratings. Please share the code if you don't mind. I guess the code goes to MyVideoNav.xml or the Views xmls (Right List for me) but if you can also share images that go with the ratings I will be most grateful (unless the skin comes with them by default). I have modded the skin so very slightly myself. You can check out my mod here on github if interested.
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
(2021-07-21, 08:41)TimeZone Wrote:
(2021-07-19, 23:33)Edworld Wrote: Manfeed:

In recently added, if clearlogo is not available, I do not get the movie title

Hello @Edworld I love those ratings. Please share the code if you don't mind. I guess the code goes to MyVideoNav.xml or the Views xmls (Right List for me) but if you can also share images that go with the ratings I will be most grateful (unless the skin comes with them by default). I have modded the skin so very slightly myself. You can check out my mod here on github if interested.
shelf 595 https://pastebin.com/xegD2Mjt
includes https://pastebin.com/yG3pbN32
startup file <onload>Skin.SetBool(TMDbHelper.Service)</onload>
(2021-07-21, 15:22)Edworld Wrote: shelf 595 https://pastebin.com/xegD2Mjt
includes https://pastebin.com/yG3pbN32
startup file <onload>Skin.SetBool(TMDbHelper.Service)</onload>

That was quick. Thank you.
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
manfeed:

Studio logo has a delay on my windows 10 PC with an i5. Is the delay by design to scroll through multiple studio logos?
Yes, it has a small delay to let the plugin call some time to update images for the current movie. It's by design, otherwise you would still be seeing the logos for the former movie for a second or so when browsing movies (depending on your device). I have an even more powerful computer than yours, but Kodi just don't scale speed as much as I would like to... those delays in the plugins calls are always there...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
YouTube trailers issue... With YouTube trailers installed at the same time as using external video player via playercorefactory (MPC-BE on Windows in my case), all movies movie only play for a few seconds and then close. The problem goes away when I uninstall YouTube trailers, but trailers are a must.
Have you already tried...

<hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc>

...in your playercorefactory.xml file?
manfeed:

I read your post in tmdb helper thread. The code below works for tv shows in case you want to use it:

<variable name="Label_Golden">
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),59 Primetime)">x59</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),21 Primetime)">x21</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),20 Primetime)">x20</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),19 Primetime)">x19</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),18 Primetime)">x18</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),17 Primetime)">x17</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),16 Primetime)">x16</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),15 Primetime)">x15</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),14 Primetime)">x14</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),13 Primetime)">x13</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),12 Primetime)">x12</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),11 Primetime)">x11</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),10 Primetime)">x10</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),9 Primetime)">x9</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),8 Primetime)">x8</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),7 Primetime)">x7</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),6 Primetime)">x6</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),5 Primetime)">x5</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),4 Primetime)">x4</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),3 Primetime)">x3</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),2 Primetime)">x2</value>
        <value condition="String.Contains(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.ListItem.Awards),1 Primetime)">x1</value>
    </variable>
Hi @manfeed,
I tried CU lyrics yesterday for the first time and it worked well. But today after restart it still shows that song lyrics have been found, but nevertheless they no longer show up. Instead, the music control panel is also broken. Sad
I remember that the installation of CU lyrics also triggered the installation of another addon, possibly used by tajo for this quite fancy and dynamic lyrics look? But I cannot find anything related in the list of my installed addons.
Can you point me in the right direction?
Thanks in advance (also once again for this outstanding skin)
(2021-08-04, 22:18)UlfSchmidt Wrote: Hi @manfeed,
I tried CU lyrics yesterday for the first time and it worked well. But today after restart it still shows that song lyrics have been found, but nevertheless they no longer show up. Instead, the music control panel is also broken. Sad
I remember that the installation of CU lyrics also triggered the installation of another addon, possibly used by tajo for this quite fancy and dynamic lyrics look? But I cannot find anything related in the list of my installed addons.
Can you point me in the right direction?
Thanks in advance (also once again for this outstanding skin)
Thanks! No additional addons are required, it's all included in the skin. I don't understand what you mean with 'music control panel is also broken'. Lyrics can be selected to show/don't show in the music visualisation screen, press 'm' to show the buttons. Also if you press 'Esc' while lyrics are displaying they disappear, but next time you play music they appear again.

Other than that, check the options of CU LRC lyrics addon...
Colour icons are on their way...

It must be something you just did! I downloaded your wip this morning and they were not available.

Any plans of adding ratings for episodes?
(2021-08-08, 21:54)manfeed Wrote: Colour icons are on their way...

This looks wonderful. Thank you.
Before you added the flags, I used some kind of hack to add them in DialogVideoInfo, borrowed the code from Aeon Nox Silvo. I had to move the duration and end time up to the original title and tagline section as fadelabels. The outcome wasn't so bad, but a bit ugly. Am glad this is now supported natively, but sad that I prefer the RightList view over Flix and thus, may still miss out on this. If you're curious how they look in DialogVideoInfo, here is a screenshot.

@TimeZone 

Great job! I showed KodiFlix view only as a sample, but most of the views will show online ratings including RightList…
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Matrix0