• 24(current)
Release Aeon TAJO - Matrix
You have to use a 16:9 resolution (1920x1080, 3840x2160...)
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Hey Manfeed God Bless, beautiful skin as always I just changed the font to MQ8 Font now its one the of best skins in my opinion for Kodi modern, sleek and simplistic with alot of customizations. Is there a way to show movie sets artwork and have all the disc together rolling out (right list view) it never shows the disc art or art on general for movie sets even when the option is checked I'm using venom for my library by the way
(2021-11-18, 17:42)gemini88 Wrote: Is there a way to show movie sets artwork and have all the disc together rolling out (right list view) it never shows the disc art or art on general for movie sets even when the option is checked I'm using venom for my library by the way

Thanks! No, that option isn't available in Aeon Tajo, sorry...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Love this skin, it works really well, but I have one issue.
When setting the TV library and the Movie library to use the 'random fanart' for the Item Background, I get lots of black screens in the when Movies is focused.
To clarify, on the Home Screen, when the active menu item is either TV or Movies, a fanart image is selected for the background of the homepage.

This is because many of my movies just dont have a fanart image available. All of the TV shows do, so that works great, but about 10% of my movies have none, so there's a good chance of seeing a black screen for the 10 seconds or so that the fanart should be seen. It spoils an otherwise perfect user experience.

Can the skin code detect if there is an image to show, and choose not to show it if there is nothing? I'm guessing somewhere it is picking a random number and finding the artwork for movie number #random. Can it check to see if such an image exists and move on to the next one if it does not exist?

Thanks!
(2021-11-27, 15:55)Matph Wrote: Can the skin code detect if there is an image to show, and choose not to show it if there is nothing? I'm guessing somewhere it is picking a random number and finding the artwork for movie number #random. Can it check to see if such an image exists and move on to the next one if it does not exist?
No, sorry, that's not possible, since that option is provided by a script, not by the skin itself.
I would recommend to create a folder and put there a good amount of fanarts from your movies and when choosing the background for movies in the home menu select 'multiple images' and point to that folder. That's what I do, since that has the advantage that you can show the best fanarts, the ones that you like most or are of a higher quality.
Great work on the skin. Love it. You've implemented a lot of cool features. I was just wondering because I have music preview enabled.  When I switch from artist to album view and back, the music stops then starts again. Is it supposed to do that or is there a way to have the song continue playing when switching views? Thanks.
Thanks! It’s supposed to work that way, since when in artists view it plays a random song from all the albums of that artist, however when in album view it plays a song only from that album.
Oh okay, I didn't think of that. Thanks for the clarification.👍
Hello @manfeed , I hope you are doing OK.

I recenlty noticed that HDR is flagged with HDR icon combined with a 4K icon. Although most movies that are HDR are also 4K, a few are HDR but not necessarily 4K. Like 1080p but with HDR. These movies wrongly display 4K icon that is merged with the HDR icon. In my library, such movies are very few and this causes little incovinience as 99% of the time the icon is correct but still we would appreciate a fix by letting HDR be on its own for the 1% minority.
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
(2021-12-10, 15:15)TimeZone Wrote: Although most movies that are HDR are also 4K, a few are HDR but not necessarily 4K. Like 1080p but with HDR. 

Never heard about those ones... Could you point me to a test sample clip to see how to manage those?
(2021-12-11, 19:36)manfeed Wrote: Could you point me to a test sample clip to see how to manage those?

Sorry for the delayed response.
I have looked online and could not easily find a sample clip so I created one from my video file. 
Here on my GDrive. Its about 1 minute clip, ~35 MB. The scene is safe for children  Laugh
Below is video info taken from VLC

Let me know once you download it to delete the link.

Edit: Link deleted.
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
Ok, thanks, I already downloaded it
(2021-12-10, 15:15)TimeZone Wrote: Although most movies that are HDR are also 4K, a few are HDR but not necessarily 4K. Like 1080p but with HDR. 

However strange those files are, now they're supported in Aeon Tajo (I don't have that movie, it's the file you sent me renamed...). The new version is available in Github...

That was quick. Thanks
Hi @manfeed,
we are discussing a minor glitch in the Kodi Remote App for iOS thread (see here):
The optional intro video in your skin causes, when enabled, a leftover in the playlist which looks quite disturbing at times. Is there any possibility for you to empty or reset the playlist after the intro has been played?
Thanks in advance for looking into this!
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Matrix0