[Bug] xbmc.getInfoLabel('ListItem.DBID') returns empty string
Hi,

Is someone has this problem that "xbmc.getInfoLabel('ListItem.DBID')" returns empty string in Video Addons? (I checked it with 3,4 different addons)
This cause a problem with Trakt for example that cannot work with the selected item because it cannot be converted ot int.
Here I'm using the Trakt Contextmenu addon, so this happens when I select an item and open the contextmenu.

* With Kodi Libraries it's working well, the issue is only with Video Addons.

Does it can be a problem with one of the installed scraper? Has anyhing changed?
Or anything else?
Because it worked by now.

Thanks.

The Trakt error:
php:
ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
     - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
    Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
    Error Contents: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "C:\Users\aUser\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\defaultscript.py", line 14, in <module>
        Main()
      File "C:\Users\aUser\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\defaultscript.py", line 11, in Main
        script.run()
      File "C:\Users\aUser\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\script.py", line 91, in run
        data['dbid'] = int(xbmc.getInfoLabel('ListItem.DBID'))
    ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''
    -->End of Python script error report<--

Kodi 17.6
Thread moved to addon development, although 17.6 is no longer a supported version.

Current stable is 18.8, and all active development/bug fixing is on 19.0 alpha, as there will be no more 18.x releases.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
items provided by a video addon usually don't have a dbid, as they're not in the database.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Bug] xbmc.getInfoLabel('ListItem.DBID') returns empty string0