Second Customized Main Menu is copying Sub Menu by default
I am using a RPi4 with Libreelec/KODI with AEON MQ8 Skin.
I have created a few customized main menus in my library, for Video Add-ons, movies etc. I have run into a little problem regarding this and have not found a solution online.

I want to have two customized main menus for tv-series.
- One for my kids (containing kids/cartoon series) and
- One for myself (containing tv-series).
I want these two main menus customized since the regular "TV SHOWS" main menu mixes all series.
I also want both customized main menus should be made up from smart video playlists, which I have already created.

I have already set up the customized main menu for my kids. This main menu also contains a sub menu with a few smart playlist to kids movies (cartoon/non cartoon etc.).

Here is the issue I do not seem to be able to solve:
When I add the second customized main menu for myself (containing tv-series) based on a smart playlist, the sub menu from the first customized main menu (for my kids) is being cloned. I would like to create a different sub menu, but I do not seem to be able to do so.
I cannot remove any of the smart playlists that are in the sub menu, since it is being cloned. When I tried to do so, the sub menu for my kids is also changed.
Under "Cloning Sub-Menu From...", I am only able to change which sub menu to clone. There is no option of removing the cloning.

This unwanted automatic cloning of sub menu only seems to be an issue when adding a second smart video playlist as a customized main menu. It does not seem to matter which smart video playlist I am adding to the second customized main menu. The sub menu from the first customized main menu is still being cloned.
Moved to AEON MQ8 forum
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Second Customized Main Menu is copying Sub Menu by default0