Video is skipping frames when playing
Two of my movies seems to be skipping frames every few seconds when they are played in Kodi. Both videos are pretty much stuttering the whole time. This is not the case when I play these two videos on my computer in VLC, then all works fine.

Both movies files are played via mounted rclone (cloudservice) running as a services in Libreelec. I have not experienced any issue with any other movies which I have played via rclone so I do not think this has anything to do with it.

I am receiving the following information in the Kodi log for both movies, which seems to be the issue.
ERROR: CMMALVideo::Open Failed to commit format for decoder input port vc.ril.video_decode:in:0(H264) (status=3 EINVAL)
NOTICE: CDVDVideoCodecFFmpeg::Open() Using codec: H.264 / AVC / MPEG-4 AVC / MPEG-4 part 10

Please see Kodi log.
The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
(2020-09-16, 12:40)Klojum Wrote: The forum moderators have determined that banned addons (wiki) are present on your system. To receive assistance here, these banned items must be removed. If a clean log is not submitted within 3 days, then the relevant post(s) will be removed after this time.
I see. I was not really aware that I had these. All those addons etc. have now been uninstalled.
Please see the new log.
Hmm. No one with ideas?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video is skipping frames when playing0