Problem I found with a particular actor/comedian
Typically when you bring up the info on a movie or show, then click on an actor's pic, it will list the movies they're in, then the TV shows they're in.

But with Louis CK, his TV shows credits are under "Louis C.K." (TVDB), and stand-up/movies credits are "Louie C. K." (with a space between the C and K) (TMDB). Not sure which scraper is right or wrong. I can probably workaround with the nfo files, but going forward it would be better to have one or the other scrapers fix it so there's consistency.
(2020-09-18, 15:43)burcs Wrote: but going forward it would be better to have one or the other scrapers fix it so there's consistency.
The scrapers can't fix that problem. You need to go to TVDB or TMDB and fix the entry at the source.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-09-18, 21:11)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-09-18, 15:43)burcs Wrote: but going forward it would be better to have one or the other scrapers fix it so there's consistency.
The scrapers can't fix that problem. You need to go to TVDB or TMDB and fix the entry at the source.
Right on, that's what I meant. I'm just referring to TVDB and TMDB as scrapers. It seems most use "C.K." with no space, so TMDB should probably be edited. I don't have an account there, this is just a heads up, I guess for someone who does.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Problem I found with a particular actor/comedian0