"Meo go" android app running on kodi
Hi.
I live in France, but I pay my Portuguese tv provider for having Portuguese tv here. I use an app called "meo go" and it works fine on my mobile phone.

I tried to put it on my android box, belonging to the French provider. The box has "play store", but I couldn't find "meo go" app in it, since is from another country. So I downloaded the apk file and, through a usb drive, I've been able to introduce this app on kodi.

I intend to launch it from inside kodi, since I couldn't find any other way of putting the app on the android box and my non-smart tv.

The problem now is that I simply can't write on the app's screen, when launching it from inside kodi. I need to login with an user and password to use the service, but I cannot write in the fields...

I touch every single button but the keyboard never shows. What can I do?

Thanks so much. Sara
Attaching a USB keyboard to the device is not an option?
Alternatively, editing the configuration files directly on the device might be a possibility.
Thanks man, it worked!
I couldn't get in the fields to write. The secret was to press TAB on the keyboard, to get in. I have no idea how I would do that with the tv remote control.

Thanks!

quote="Klojum" pid='2977463' dateline='1600678028']
Attaching a USB keyboard to the device is not an option?
Alternatively, editing the configuration files directly on the device might be a possibility.
[/quote]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Meo go" android app running on kodi0