Issues with latest update
(2020-10-16, 09:37)HiroProtagonist Wrote:
(2020-10-14, 15:45)wyrm Wrote: OK, give this a try:

1. Skin Settings/Widgets
  2. TV Shows
  3. Select 'Skin Playlist'
  4. Select 'video'
  5. Select 'RecentlyUpdatedTVShows.xsp'
  6. Replace 'Enter the new label' with whatever you want to see as label for shelf

Repeat above for Movies selecting appropriate .xsp file. Should be what you are looking for, if not let me know and I will explain how to make your own custom playlist that you can use instead.

So good to go from you as well?
Movies is great now, shows the latest Movies added - exactly what I want.
TVShows still shows some sort of random mix of recent stuff & shows I've added months ago - not useful at all.

Also the 'display profile name' works a treat.
Good to go from me. The TVShow widget stuff is definitely affecting the SAF, but looks like that's out of your control.

Sorry it's taken while to respond - been busy.

@ontap , @HiroProtagonist ,

thanks guys will do a last minute check that I have not messed up anything the repo guys will ping me for and them submit as v 1.6.5.  There are a couple of new minor features, but pretty well as you have seen 1.6.4.9 . HiroProtagonist, try recentepisodes.xsp instead of recentTVShows.xsp . If that is not what you want let me know and I will try to come up with something better for you.

thanks again for your help, so much easier to fix problems if you have someone else point them out for me.

Wyrm
Have been running 1.6.5 through its paces. Everything looks good so far.
SAF has been restored.
(2020-10-21, 22:23)HiroProtagonist Wrote: Have been running 1.6.5 through its paces. Everything looks good so far.
SAF has been restored.

Goodo,

Wyrm
Not sure if this is a skin issue or not, as I've updated Kodi recently, but I can't see anything about this in the General forums.

When I select 'Remove from library' I'm no longer prompted about removing the file from storage, so next time I scan for updates, the stuff I've removed comes back.
(2020-10-28, 23:29)HiroProtagonist Wrote: Not sure if this is a skin issue or not, as I've updated Kodi recently, but I can't see anything about this in the General forums.

When I select 'Remove from library' I'm no longer prompted about removing the file from storage, so next time I scan for updates, the stuff I've removed comes back.

@HiroProtagonist ,

definitely sounds like a Kodi problem to me but to confirm you need to change to another skin and see if problem persists there. Apart from being always present, the default skin is always the best one to used when checking if is a skin or Kodi bug. Reason I’m pretty sure is a Kodi issue is that skins generally are not able to change basic Kodi (we can sometimes hide certain controls and change navigation between controls, but there is very little we can do to change actions). Adding controls and new actions on the other hand is almost mandatory as far as most skin writers are concerned.

If after changing skin and NOT seeing the problem, you will need to post a link to a full debug log for me to look thru and hopefully fix the problem. If the problem occurs in another skin, post problem details and a link to full debug log to the general problems sub forum and hopefully someone will be able to help there.

Best of luck sport, hope you find what the problem is. 
Wyrm
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
False alarm, turned out to be a setting that went AWOL somewhere in the update process.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issues with latest update0