Is it possible to remove the shadow on Posters in the List view?
I have a playlist with all animated shorts, and most of them never actually had a film poster, so I've been grabbing the title frame to use as a poster.  Only problem is most of those are 4x3 aspect ratio and the poster is 2:3, so no bueno.  The default behavior stretched them out which looks bad.  I tried increasing the image size with transparent background above and below and that mostly works, except the drop shadow shows up all the way around.

I tried poking around in View_50_List.xml, but I'm not really seeing anything that I'm sure is the poster image.

Any hints?   Is it possible?
(2020-09-23, 07:21)John Perry Wrote: I have a playlist with all animated shorts, and most of them never actually had a film poster, so I've been grabbing the title frame to use as a poster.  Only problem is most of those are 4x3 aspect ratio and the poster is 2:3, so no bueno.  The default behavior stretched them out which looks bad.  I tried increasing the image size with transparent background above and below and that mostly works, except the drop shadow shows up all the way around.

I tried poking around in View_50_List.xml, but I'm not really seeing anything that I'm sure is the poster image.

Okay, I'll take it from the cricket sounds that there's no way (or at least no easy way) to get rid of the drop shadow on posters.  How about this... is it possible to change the size of the poster images in a particular view?  If I could set the aspect ratio of the poster to 4x3, that would fit the title screen images well.
(2020-10-11, 21:05)John Perry Wrote:
(2020-09-23, 07:21)John Perry Wrote: I have a playlist with all animated shorts, and most of them never actually had a film poster, so I've been grabbing the title frame to use as a poster.  Only problem is most of those are 4x3 aspect ratio and the poster is 2:3, so no bueno.  The default behavior stretched them out which looks bad.  I tried increasing the image size with transparent background above and below and that mostly works, except the drop shadow shows up all the way around.

Okay, I'll take it from the cricket sounds that there's no way (or at least no easy way) to get rid of the drop shadow on posters.  How about this... is it possible to change the size of the poster images in a particular view?  If I could set the aspect ratio of the poster to 4x3, that would fit the title screen images well.
could you post a pic , showing the "drop shadow " ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is it possible to remove the shadow on Posters in the List view?0