Hardware compatability of updraded Win 10 Machine with KODI
[align=start]I have a windows 7 PC with MCE and need to know prior to upgrading to Win10 if your software in Win10 will allow me to continue to use the  two OTA TV tuners that I have so I can continue to schedule and record OTA DTV programs. Please let me know what info you need to give me an answer most I have included below.[/align]
[align=start]Currently with MCE I can record 3 OTA DTV channels.[/align]
[align=start] [/align]
[align=start]Thanks, Bob[/align]
[align=start] PC has 8GB RAMI3 processor 530 2.93GhzTwo 1TB HDD'sGraphics NVIDIA 9800GT[font][font]Hauppauge WinTV HVR-1600 NTSC/ATSC/QAM Combo
Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2250 (8851)
[/font][/font]
 [font]Board: ASUSTeK Computer INC. P7P55D Rev 1.xx
[font]2.95 gigahertz Intel Core i3 530
32 kilobyte primary memory cache
64-bit ready
Multi-core (2 total)
Hyper-threaded (4 total)
  [/font][/font]
[/align]
Are you planning on installing WMC on Win10 using the available hacks? If not  Kodi is client software so you will need other Windows software like NextPVR or MediaPortal to run as your Kodi backend. 

As for running Kodi on older hardware like that I can't help.

Martin
Right, my software (serverwmc) runs fine in win10 the problem is wmc isn't available in win10, unless you want to try to install the hacked version of wmc.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
(2020-09-23, 18:40)Bobakman Wrote: [align=start]I have a windows 7 PC with MCE and need to know prior to upgrading to Win10 if your software in Win10 will allow me to continue to use the  two OTA TV tuners that I have so I can continue to schedule and record OTA DTV programs. Please let me know what info you need to give me an answer most I have included below.[/align]
[align=start]Currently with MCE I can record 3 OTA DTV channels.[/align]
[align=start] [/align]
[align=start]Thanks, Bob[/align]
[align=start] PC has 8GB RAMI3 processor 530 2.93GhzTwo 1TB HDD'sGraphics NVIDIA 9800GTHauppauge WinTV HVR-1600 NTSC/ATSC/QAM Combo
Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-2250 (8851)
 Board: ASUSTeK Computer INC. P7P55D Rev 1.xx
2.95 gigahertz Intel Core i3 530
32 kilobyte primary memory cache
64-bit ready
Multi-core (2 total)
Hyper-threaded (4 total)  
[/align]
Can I ask why you're wanting Win 10? (I like win10, have it running on an older Dell Lat laptop with Kodi 18.8) 

I switched from having HTPC connected via TV's HDMI and now run WMC headless. RaspberryPi's LibreELEC 9.0.2 on LG 4k smart TV (WebOS) (CEC works fine) for live & recorded TV

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hardware compatability of updraded Win 10 Machine with KODI0