Android "Google Chromecast with Google TV" dongle with a new "Google TV" ecosystem and UI
One addition concerning DTS-HD, that you see. With v19 I implemented distinguishing between DTS-HD-HR and DTS-HD-MA, that means if you device can open IEC with 192 khz, it is enough bandwidth for DTS-HD-HR and therefore you see DTS-HD in your settings. From DTS-HD-MA only the DTS Core will be played, while DTS-HD-HR will output as is. There are not many with with DTS-HD-HR, one is Tron Legacy, which was my test file.

I am more concerned now about your HDR 8 vs. 10 bit results. Did they at least do Tone-Mapping? Or let me state it that way: What do you mean by HDR works, but only 8 bit? <- technically that makes limited sense without further explanation.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Google Chromecast with Google TV" dongle with a new "Google TV" ecosystem and UI - by fritsch - 2020-10-04, 09:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Google Chromecast with Google TV" dongle with a new "Google TV" ecosystem and UI0