Android "Google Chromecast with Google TV" dongle with a new "Google TV" ecosystem and UI
(2020-12-19, 04:10)wrxtasy Wrote:
(2020-12-16, 20:25)Tamas.Toth.ebola Wrote: 6. But 4k 10bit h265 decoding was 'broken' (very slow rendering (1-2 frame per sec or slower) with lot more banding than I got with 8bit streams and also lot more than I got with alternate method (below))

Could anybody help me, what I do wrong?

Thanks for your efforts in advance!

Be aware, high bitrate 4K content playback like a Bluray Rips / Remuxes really needs a Gigabit Ethernet adapter for - reliable - video playback. WiFi the majority of the time simply is not good enough.

Then you also have this underlying issue with the CCGTV dongle that affects some users:
Quote:This CCGTV WiFi & Network stability / connectivity issue must now be featured as a pre purchase Buyer Beware warning:
https://support.google.com/chromecast/th...3526?hl=en
Thanks for the warning, but if through casting the result is fine there should be not any network problem. Of course it could be possible, but for me the result not just stuttering A/V but also overloaded Chromecast, as I can hardly stop the corresponding playback. But I will keep in mind this also.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Google Chromecast with Google TV" dongle with a new "Google TV" ecosystem and UI - by Tamas.Toth.ebola - 2020-12-20, 15:12
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
"Google Chromecast with Google TV" dongle with a new "Google TV" ecosystem and UI0