Solved spinner & progress bar between videos
When I play series one after another such that kodi plays the next episode automatically, I always get for a a couple of seconds a spinner and the progress bar at the bottom and then it goes away and this over the already playing next episode. I have this with any addon (for example disney+) but also when I play things locally. This is kind of enoying because I sometimes also record this and then afterwards I split it into the separate episodes with a tool on my computer but then I always have this enoying interruption between each episode. Note that when I start playing something I also get a spinner but from the moment it starts, the spinner is gone so for the first play everything it is ok. Does anyone know if there is a possibility to remove that spinner and progress bar or at least that it does not appears on top of the already playing episode?
Let's start with some technical info by providing us with a debug log (wiki).
Is your Kodi device using a Wifi connection to your local network?
Spinners tend to show with slow(er) network connections.
(2020-10-03, 15:54)Klojum Wrote: Let's start with some technical info by providing us with a debug log (wiki).
Is your Kodi device using a Wifi connection to your local network?
Spinners tend to show with slow(er) network connections.

I was writing a whole text here with a new clean installation of kodi 18 and a simulation and a log and then also with kodi 19 and then I noted that the issue is no longer there in kodi 19.
So since there will be no new kod 18 releases anymore and it is ok in kodi 19, this can be closed
Thread marked solved.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
spinner & progress bar between videos0