Upgrade to TMM 4.0.3 from 3.1.10 - A JNI Error has occured
Hello,

I just upgraded my TMM 3.1.10 to TMM 4.0.3 through the upgrade button on the top right hand corner on a Windows 10 2004 64 with latest Java update (Java 8 Update 261)
I am now getting a Java Virtual Machine Launcher error: a JNI error has occured, please check your installation and try again. A java Exception has occured.
Running tmm.jar generates this error.
Here are some logs below, any idea?

https://paste.kodi.tv/ehupuxilur

Thank you very much in advance.
The old updater tries to start tmm with your installed Java version (which may be too low)

Does running the tinymediamanager.exe also throw this error?
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2020-10-05, 15:53)Letloose Wrote: Hello,

I just upgraded my TMM 3.1.10 to TMM 4.0.3 through the upgrade button on the top right hand corner on a Windows 10 2004 64 with latest Java update (Java 8 Update 261)
I am now getting a Java Virtual Machine Launcher error: a JNI error has occured, please check your installation and try again. A java Exception has occured.
Running tmm.jar generates this error.
Here are some logs below, any idea?

https://paste.kodi.tv/ehupuxilur

Thank you very much in advance.
Nevermind, i fixed the problem myself. I don't see a button to delete my post though. Thank you
(2020-10-05, 15:59)mlaggner Wrote: The old updater tries to start tmm with your installed Java version (which may be too low)

Does running the tinymediamanager.exe also throw this error?

Thank you for your reply. Yes it did.
I fixed the issue.
I reinstalled the 64 bit version of Java 8 Update 261 and overwrotte the update done automatically by TMM by a fresh 4.0.3 zip file content. It fixed the problem. 
Thanks again.
Hi @mlaggner 

I have the same issue after i updated to V4 and the error message is coming when i run the tinymediamanager.exe and all the other .exe files now but the workaround from Letloose worked for me as well

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Upgrade to TMM 4.0.3 from 3.1.10 - A JNI Error has occured0