Not getting Subdirectories when I update libraries
Using OpenElec as back end in case that matters.

I just noticed that when I go to TV shows I am not seeing everything that I would see if I went to files -> tv show name 

ie) I have Modern Family directory and inside Season 1, Season 2, etc.

Only Season 2 episodes are showing up on the main TV shows windows.

I also have other shows that are having the problem of not showing all episodes.

TIA
(2020-10-05, 22:53)bokenrosie Wrote: Using OpenElec as back end in case that matters.
Yes that does matter. OpenELEC is a dead fork and has not received critical updates in over 3 years. Scraping is one item known to be broken.

Change to LibreELEC
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
I misspoke.  I'm using LibreElec

Chorus version18.x-2.4.6
Kodi version18.8
Remote controlYou need to 'Allow remote control' for Kodi. You can do that here
Local audioHTML 5

(2020-10-05, 23:00)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-10-05, 22:53)bokenrosie Wrote: Using OpenElec as back end in case that matters.
Yes that does matter. OpenELEC is a dead fork and has not received critical updates in over 3 years. Scraping is one item known to be broken.

Change to LibreELEC
Check the left sideblade menu and ensure you have All selected and not Unwatched or Watched

If that is not the issue, provide a Debug Log which captures an Update Library
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Not getting Subdirectories when I update libraries0