Movies menu showing folders not selected
Hello, 
Not sure if this has been answer yet but haven't found it. 
I have 2 different folders in my NAS: one for normal movies and one for kids movies. I created a playlist for the kids movies and a custom menu for those and it is working fine, but after I did I noticed those kids movies show as well in the movies menu, where I had only selected the normal movies folder. Is that because both are assigned to the movies type of files? Is there not a way how to ensure the Movies menu only shows the movies in its assigned folder? Thank you
If you scraped all your movies into the library, then all movies will be shown in the default Movie section.

You would need to make two playlists. One for kids movies, then another for all movies excluding kids movies, then replace the original Movie item with the new playlist.

See here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Custom_home_items/Aeon_Nox_Silvo
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-10-06, 11:52)Karellen Wrote: If you scraped all your movies into the library, then all movies will be shown in the default Movie section.

You would need to make two playlists. One for kids movies, then another for all movies excluding kids movies, then replace the original Movie item with the new playlist.

See here... https://kodi.wiki/view/Custom_home_items/Aeon_Nox_Silvo

Thank you. Appreciated
Hi,

how to display the country of production of the movies, Thank you
(2020-11-26, 18:42)chris60 Wrote: how to display the country of production of the movies, Thank you
Use the submenu item.

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies menu showing folders not selected0