Solved Scraper Customizations
Just wanna say that I'm loving the new v.4 and would like to make a feature request...
Being able to scrape IMDB for the ratings when scraping from TMDB or TVDB for everything else is definitely a welcome udpate, but I would love to further customize scraping.
I think adding a new custom section in the Scraper options tabs so that you can set which source you prefer for each metadata item available would be awesome. For instance... I prefer IMDB because it provides way more ratings, but it also provides way more tags and a more complete list of actors and crew with pictures. I'm imagining having a list of all scrapeable items with a dropdown menu of sources next to each of them... with the exception of the artwork, since it has it's own settings.
have you ever looked at the universal scraper?!
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2020-10-08, 08:36)mlaggner Wrote: have you ever looked at the universal scraper?!
lol oh man, it's exactly what I described. I have seen it as an option to scrape a new movie... and in the settings tab, but did not realize it would change the options below if checked. I assumed it was a preset custom scraper for the manager. This is great, thanks!
you're welcome Wink
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Scraper Customizations0