Is this skin or scrapper reading wrong date?
I have been moving movies around and have noticed that the date added are all over the place instead of todays date. I have been changing the date with the meta data editor. I realize that the database may hold some of the info but even if I add a new movie I have never had still does not show up as added today. Tags are not being used or read when scrapped, either is getting info from media enabled. 
Not a big concern except on home screen with recently added movies. I am using the Estuary Mod v2 skin on an N2 with CoreElec current build (9.2.4.2). Just curious what reads what info.
Check line 10 in sect 2.3.14... https://kodi.wiki/view/Advancedsettings....deolibrary
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thanks Karellen, I added that into my advanced settings and rebooting now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Is this skin or scrapper reading wrong date?0