• 26(current)
Alpha GTV
Wow. I love this skin❤. Hope complete stabe version soon.
redacted

sorry
Any chance this skin can be finished it’s too good
wow, your skin is great!
can you add search function to your skin?
thanks you
(2021-11-20, 09:35)roidy Wrote: I'd say more like on hold until I find the free time / motivation to work on it again.

While sad to hear, I understand. Thanks by the way for all the contribution that you and a handful of others do here. 

I'm toying with the idea of rolling a custom Linux Distribution as a replacement for these android streaming sticks / apple tv (I got tired of the ads) and was hoping to use Kodi as a front-end since KDE's TV UI (Plasma Bigscreen) has lost steam. 

This skin would have worked perfectly. I don't guess you would consider some commissioned work on it?
(2023-06-11, 23:43)PopcornLinux Wrote: .... I'm toying with the idea of rolling a custom Linux Distribution as a replacement for these android streaming sticks / apple tv (I got tired of the ads) and was hoping to use Kodi as a front-end since KDE's TV UI (Plasma Bigscreen) has lost steam.  ...

its already been done .... heard of LibreElec? or maybe it's fork CoreElec?
not going to be based on the "just enough operating system" philosophy tailored for low powered systems like the Pi, as its going to run as a DVR server / emulate android TV apps as well.
(2023-06-12, 20:35)PopcornLinux Wrote: not going to be based on the "just enough operating system" philosophy tailored for low powered systems like the Pi, as its going to run as a DVR server / emulate android TV apps as well.

not just for low powered systems, libreelec is fully capable of running on a decent htpc and having servers - https://wiki.libreelec.tv/installation/docker

as far as android emulation thats a whole different thing, im not sure why it would be better to ditch android just to run the apps in a limited capacity with no widevine support in a linux vm - but, you do you
Nice work ! However, I wonder. Knowing that the skins are free of rights, why do you prefer to start from 0, rather than take a skin that looks like and improve it? I'm thinking for example of Horizon Arctic 2 which looks a bit like, and which would become so much more powerful if Jurial had a collaborator to fix the last remaining bugs. To then start again on this basis and apply your vision to it.

I have the impression that everyone works alone in their corner, whereas if we joined forces we would have the best interface, which could then be duplicated to be personalized to everyone's tastes.
  • 26(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GTV0