• 10(current)
Alpha GTV
Great! Will it be available in the official repo?
(2021-03-15, 23:07)PiUser1 Wrote: Great! Will it be available in the official repo?

Probably not.... I'm not sure what the criteria is for getting into the official repo but I think a skin has to be feature complete for inclusion and since my skin will never have Live TV, PVR or Games I doubt it would be included.

It's available now in alpha form from my own repo, check out the first post.
Hello
I wanted to know if it is possible for you to insert the movie and tv part just below the current video  in the "for you" tab, to have a vertical effect like in google tv

it would be nice if we had the possibility to scroll down directly on the home screen to see the suggested movie  by genre, actor, collection movies ..... . and in the movie and tv tab, just see the classic horizontal scrolling with new style of fan art like Banner , big square , circle , landscape , big landscape 

I don't know if it's possible and not too complicated for you?
(2021-03-16, 21:08)Gi0vann1 Wrote: Hello
I wanted to know if it is possible for you to insert the movie and tv part just below the current video  in the "for you" tab, to have a vertical effect like in google tv

it would be nice if we had the possibility to scroll down directly on the home screen to see the suggested movie  by genre, actor, collection movies ..... . and in the movie and tv tab, just see the classic horizontal scrolling with new style of fan art like Banner , big square , circle , landscape , big landscape 

I don't know if it's possible and not too complicated for you?

If I understand you correctly you want all the widgets in the "For You" tab and the "Movies" and "TV Shows" to directly show the library view?
yes I would like if possible, to have several lines of widgets (new tv, new movie,  collection, genre, actor, years ....) like google TV in 'for you' and after in the TV, Movie and music pages the same configuration but with different widget formats (circle, banner, little landscape, big landscape .......)

it will be cool
I'm currently in the process of integrating skinshortcuts into the skin with the help of @bsoriano so that the end user can configure the main menu, sub menus and widgets however they like.

That's why there has been no new update/release for a couple of weeks, the skins in a pretty broken state at the moment until skinshortcuts integration is complete.

So stay tuned  Big Grin
👌😀
It will be great     Thanks
(2021-03-16, 21:44)roidy Wrote: I'm currently in the process of integrating skinshortcuts into the skin with the help of @bsoriano so that the end user can configure the main menu, sub menus and widgets however they like.

That's why there has been no new update/release for a couple of weeks, the skins in a pretty broken state at the moment until skinshortcuts integration is complete.

So stay tuned  Big Grin

That's an incredible news for this skin..take your time man 😉
Great news, thanks a lot😃
(2021-03-16, 21:44)roidy Wrote: That's why there has been no new update/release for a couple of weeks, the skins in a pretty broken state at the moment until skinshortcuts integration is complete.

So stay tuned  Big Grin

Thanks for keep developing this nice skin
Hi
In your final skin, will we have the possibility to remove the colored shadow on the selected video?
Maybe you can change the pause/play button in the OSD?
Now for pause you have to press the play button and for playing again you have to press the pause button. 
Maybe it would be better to do it the other way around?

Thanks
(2021-03-21, 20:02)Gi0vann1 Wrote: Hi
In your final skin, will we have the possibility to remove the colored shadow on the selected video?

Why? That's the defining feature of the skin.
(2021-03-24, 10:31)Aaiemron Wrote: Maybe you can change the pause/play button in the OSD?
Now for pause you have to press the play button and for playing again you have to press the pause button. 
Maybe it would be better to do it the other way around?

Thanks

I never noticed that Big Grin I'll fix it for the next release. Thanks.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GTV0