• 24(current)
Alpha GTV
(2021-08-26, 20:34)roidy Wrote:
(2021-08-26, 17:31)Gi0vann1 Wrote: in order to enjoy the fanart and the trailer even more, is it possible to reduce the size of the landscape cover of the first line only, we would lose a little height but on the other hand this would allow to put a fifth film covers in whole on the line without being cut, it would be even more refined and great ?

I'm probably going to move the entire row down, as there is a bit too much blank space at the bottom and that would also allow showing more information in the space above, somebody requested more ratings and the plot (as an option, I really don't want more ratings).

I'm not too keen on making the actual items any smaller, to fit an entire fifth item on the row they would all need to be very small Sad I'll have a play around with it and see what it looks like.

excellent idea. , I had thought about it too. we will gain in beauty
can you add to the option considered, an option to also hide the title and rating labels (which will be found anyway on the media page
@roidy don’t know if you saw my reply bud here it is again
It’s happening from chains addon, crew sports
My personal addon too
Also how many widgets can one have before it starts missing thumbnails?

(2021-08-26, 02:28)magnetic Wrote: Sure bud here you go I can’t get the thumbnails to show in the for you section

https://imgur.com/a/AnbN7JN
(2021-08-27, 15:46)magnetic Wrote: @roidy don’t know if you saw my reply bud here it is again
My personal addon too

It's my understanding that "Chains" is a piracy add-on and thus a banned topic on the forum.

What I will say is that currently the widgets only show landscape and fanart, so any other art type just won't display.

The number of widgets is irrelevant, the reason your art is missing is that it just isn't currently supported. Once I add the the other widget types support will happen.
(2021-08-27, 17:30)roidy Wrote:
(2021-08-27, 15:46)magnetic Wrote: @roidy don’t know if you saw my reply bud here it is again
My personal addon too

It's my understanding that "Chains" is a piracy add-on and thus a banned topic on the forum.

What I will say is that currently the widgets only show landscape and fanart, so any other art type just won't display.

The number of widgets is irrelevant, the reason your art is missing is that it just isn't currently supported. Once I add the the other widget types support will happen.

@roidy I understand my apologies bud. I will just wait for the updates hopefully it will fix those issues thanks for replying back to me I appreciate you
(2021-08-26, 22:31)Gi0vann1 Wrote:
(2021-08-26, 20:34)roidy Wrote:
(2021-08-26, 17:31)Gi0vann1 Wrote: in order to enjoy the fanart and the trailer even more, is it possible to reduce the size of the landscape cover of the first line only, we would lose a little height but on the other hand this would allow to put a fifth film covers in whole on the line without being cut, it would be even more refined and great ?

I'm probably going to move the entire row down, as there is a bit too much blank space at the bottom and that would also allow showing more information in the space above, somebody requested more ratings and the plot (as an option, I really don't want more ratings).

I'm not too keen on making the actual items any smaller, to fit an entire fifth item on the row they would all need to be very small Sad I'll have a play around with it and see what it looks like.

excellent idea. , I had thought about it too. we will gain in beauty
can you add to the option considered, an option to also hide the title and rating labels (which will be found anyway on the mediavno news, everything is fine?
no news, everything is fine?
Any plans for an update of this skin?
(2021-09-01, 16:19)Gi0vann1 Wrote: no news, everything is fine?

(2021-09-04, 17:49)Aaiemron Wrote: Any plans for an update of this skin?

No, not at the moment, sorry. I'm currently working on something else and just can't find the motivation to continue with this at the moment. Hopefully I'll return to it at some point.
(2021-09-04, 18:04)roidy Wrote:
(2021-09-01, 16:19)Gi0vann1 Wrote: no news, everything is fine?

(2021-09-04, 17:49)Aaiemron Wrote: Any plans for an update of this skin?

No, not at the moment, sorry. I'm currently working on something else and just can't find the motivation to continue with this at the moment. Hopefully I'll return to it at some point.

Please don’t give up on this skin. I hope you find the motivation to finish it
It has a lot of potential and it’s very unique. You have come so far don’t quit now.
Just recently discovered this great skin here. Hopefully developent will continue soon. 🤔 Especially the addons view needs a working implemention to use this on a daily basis. 🥺

I have made a german translation of the strings.po file and a little tweak to the lyrics addon to integrate better into the look of the skin. 🤔
Unfortunately it seems there are no attachments allowed in this forum to share them. 🥺🥺🥺
I have searched for and tried countless number of skins but haven't heard about this one till few hours before. I really loved this simple and elegant skin which runs smooth in my budget TV box too. Hope you will come back to pick up the skin and continue development.

Thanks a lot for this beautiful skin.
v19.2 Matrix · MiBox 4k · PC ·  Galaxy S8​​​​​
Predator Helios · Win 11 · 16GB · i7-9750H · 6GB GTX 1660Ti
Galaxy S8 · hadesRom Q · One UI 2.5 · Android 10
MiBox 4k · Android 9
(2021-10-04, 13:21)peat Wrote: Just recently discovered this great skin here. Hopefully developent will continue soon. 🤔 Especially the addons view needs a working implemention to use this on a daily basis. 🥺

I have made a german translation of the strings.po file and a little tweak to the lyrics addon to integrate better into the look of the skin. 🤔
Unfortunately it seems there are no attachments allowed in this forum to share them. 🥺🥺🥺

Post the translation and lyrics file as a git issue on the GTV github page and I'll include them, you can attach files directly to the issue.

https://github.com/roidy/skin.gtv/issues

Thanks.
(2021-10-16, 20:25)roidy Wrote:
(2021-10-04, 13:21)peat Wrote: Just recently discovered this great skin here. Hopefully developent will continue soon. 🤔 Especially the addons view needs a working implemention to use this on a daily basis. 🥺

Post the translation and lyrics file as a git issue on the GTV github page and I'll include them, you can attach files directly to the issue.

https://github.com/roidy/skin.gtv/issues

Thanks.

Good idea, have done this now. 😎👌
Hello, I would like to know if until this update 0.1.4 it is possible to watch live television, I have to say that I have been trying to add live tv to the menu and I have not been able, I would be very satisfied with that function, I hope you get motivated to finish this fantastic skin, a lot of encouragement and greetings to all
Hola, sigue en desarrollo esta bonita piel? O definitivamente se abandono?
Hello, is this beautiful skin still developing? Or was it definitely abandoned?
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GTV0