• 8(current)
Alpha GTV
(2021-02-21, 17:31)roidy Wrote:
(2021-02-21, 17:04)Japangelo Wrote: So I tried a lil bit using the add-ons. Still kinda hard to navigate through all the sections of each addons since it doesn't show the names but holy shit this thing is fast! It opens seasons and episodes in a second. Wow I'm confused!lol
Really great job..and I think for the seasons view you should give the option for posters view..I know it doesn't match with the whole skin idea but still an option

Yep, addons is still in the early stages and needs a lot of work. I don't even think that a landscape view is the right kind of view for addon content I will probably create some list views for addon content.

Yes, seasons will eventually get a poster option  Smile

So what are your plans for a "submenu/button list" for "Movies and Shows". obviously you cant do a vertical hub like you have for "Settings" , I suppose you could change the "onclik" actions from "titles" to the default "Movies and Shows" and have a page open with the submenu list ? or have the widget that curently opens to "Titles" , open to a square/landscape list of submenu items in category form ? Or even a hidden "submenu" list/row. that is accessed with "onup" from main menu and slides down ?
The skin looks and responds great , OSD buttons for subtitles etc look really professional. cheers.
(2021-02-21, 20:02)ontap Wrote: So what are your plans for a "submenu/button list" for "Movies and Shows". obviously you cant do a vertical hub like you have for "Settings" , I suppose you could change the "onclik" actions from "titles" to the default "Movies and Shows" and have a page open with the submenu list ? or have the widget that curently opens to "Titles" , open to a square/landscape list of submenu items in category form ? Or even a hidden "submenu" list/row. that is accessed with "onup" from main menu and slides down ?
The skin looks and responds great , OSD buttons for subtitles etc look really professional. cheers.

I think I may just do it like the music section with the submenu between the main menu and the top widget row. Clicking on the main menu Movies or Shows would take you to titles and then the other sections would be in the submenu.
Thank you so much for the update! I updated and everything appeared and subtitles and a keyboard) This is very cool =) The only thing I do not know how to add widgets, the settings of the skin itself are not yet available ... And I would like to please, if you can add the logo feature .. were not in the main menu but for example, when you click Movies and widgets appear there from top to bottom with a logo Smile It's just my dream! I will very much hope that something like this will appear ..) But for now, at least just the possibility of a logo instead of a name) It would be more beautiful Smile Thank you very much again!)
(2021-02-21, 20:18)roidy Wrote:
(2021-02-21, 20:02)ontap Wrote: So what are your plans for a "submenu/button list" for "Movies and Shows". obviously you cant do a vertical hub like you have for "Settings" , I suppose you could change the "onclik" actions from "titles" to the default "Movies and Shows" and have a page open with the submenu list ? or have the widget that curently opens to "Titles" , open to a square/landscape list of submenu items in category form ? Or even a hidden "submenu" list/row. that is accessed with "onup" from main menu and slides down ?

I think I may just do it like the music section with the submenu between the main menu and the top widget row. Clicking on the main menu Movies or Shows would take you to titles and then the other sections would be in the submenu.
Ahhh , that one I hadn't seen because I don't use "music" in kodi . Thanks.
Looking at "Titles" the widgets screen that pops up when cliking on Movies, , I only added a small folder of mine to test the skin , and when that page opens I have a single widget row at the bottom of the screen. Would you be looking to have a wall effect or at least use up some of the blank background above that row , or maybe ahv a n info box ? or have I just no added enough videos to populate more than a single row.
@ontap I think it may be because you just haven't watched anything yet or don't have enough movies / tv shows to populate the other rows. These are the widgets that should display

Movies
Widget row 1 - Recently added movies
Widget row 2 - Because you watched {last movie watched} - This is a row of movies based on the genre of the last movie watched
Widget row 3 - Because you watched {second to last movie watched} - This is a row of movies based on the genre of the second to last movie watched
Widget row 4 - More {random genre} movies - This is a row of movies from a random genre

Shows
Widget row 1 - Recently added episodes / shows
Widget row 2 - Start watching - Random shows that you haven't started to watch yet
Widget row 3 - Because you watched {last show watched} - This is a row of shows based on the genre of the last show watched
Widget row 4 - More {random genre} shows- This is a row of shows from a random genre

Music
Widget row 1 - Recently added albums
Widget row 2 - Recently played albums
Widget row 3 - Random albums
(2021-02-21, 20:28)jokero009 Wrote: The only thing I do not know how to add widgets, the settings of the skin itself are not yet available ...

You can't add widgets and to be honest I don't think there ever will be the option to customise the widgets. I've tried on numerous occasions to integrate skinshortcuts, I've read the skinshortcuts docs but I just can't get my head around how it works.... I'm just stupid I guess Sad
Quote:And I would like to please, if you can add the logo feature .. were not in the main menu but for example, when you click Movies and widgets appear there from top to bottom with a logo Smile It's just my dream! I will very much hope that something like this will appear ..) But for now, at least just the possibility of a logo instead of a name) It would be more beautiful Smile Thank you very much again!)

I already discussed this in an earlier reply.... While all clearlogos have the same size and aspect ratio there is no set standard for the actual logo size/position with in that image frame. What this means is that while some clearlogos look perfectly fine others don't line up with the rest of the items on the screen and end up looking odd. I will eventually add support for them but it won't be the default setting and isn't high on the list of things to do Smile
You know in this case you will forgive me then for persistence) Here you are certainly right and I think it would not look as you would like..)But I would like to be able to include logos and see how it will look like)I'm just honestly so used to logos=) For probably more than two years now)) And the skin is insanely beautiful and the osd panel is very professional and cool!) I'm sorry, I just love when there are a lot of visual components of the film, it makes me turn on it with interest.Wink
(2021-02-21, 20:58)roidy Wrote:
(2021-02-21, 20:28)jokero009 Wrote: The only thing I do not know how to add widgets, the settings of the skin itself are not yet available ...

You can't add widgets and to be honest I don't think there ever will be the option to customise the widgets. I've tried on numerous occasions to integrate skinshortcuts, I've read the skinshortcuts docs but I just can't get my head around how it works.... I'm just stupid I guess Sad
Quote:And I would like to please, if you can add the logo feature .. were not in the main menu but for example, when you click Movies and widgets appear there from top to bottom with a logo Smile It's just my dream! I will very much hope that something like this will appear ..) But for now, at least just the possibility of a logo instead of a name) It would be more beautiful Smile Thank you very much again!)

I already discussed this in an earlier reply.... While all clearlogos have the same size and aspect ratio there is no set standard for the actual logo size/position with in that image frame. What this means is that while some clearlogos look perfectly fine others don't line up with the rest of the items on the screen and end up looking odd. I will eventually add support for them but it won't be the default setting and isn't high on the list of things to do Smile

Oh so we won't be able to add add-ons widgets on the home screen with this skin?
(2021-02-22, 05:53)Japangelo Wrote: Oh so we won't be able to add add-ons widgets on the home screen with this skin?

I'd love to add support but as I said I just can't figure out how the skinshortcuts addon works.... I've tried and tried but it never seems to work for me Sad
(2021-02-22, 18:21)roidy Wrote:
(2021-02-22, 05:53)Japangelo Wrote: Oh so we won't be able to add add-ons widgets on the home screen with this skin?

I'd love to add support but as I said I just can't figure out how the skinshortcuts addon works.... I've tried and tried but it never seems to work for me Sad

Shit..I only use add-ons since I don't like having a library..maybe jurial can help or give advice?
Thank you for the subtitles download, looks good. Are you going to add search button? It’s really hard to find a movie if you have 8k movies.
hi
i am just here to point out that the main post still says no add-on support, but the skin supports it

hope you fix it soon
seru
(2021-02-23, 00:14)zeroq Wrote: Thank you for the subtitles download, looks good. Are you going to add search button? It’s really hard to find a movie if you have 8k movies.

Yep, it will have global search support eventually.
(2021-02-22, 18:21)roidy Wrote:

@roidy , it took me a while to understand how it works, in particular the template.xml.  I am available if you would like some assistance with it.

Regards,

Bart
Amber Maintainer
Main HTPC: Intel Core i7, 32GB, nVidia GTX1080, Windows 11 Soundbar: Samsung HW-Q950A TV: LG CX Kodi: 19.3 Skin: Amber
(2021-02-23, 22:16)bsoriano Wrote: @roidy , it took me a while to understand how it works, in particular the template.xml.  I am available if you would like some assistance with it.

Regards,

Bart

Thank you, once I get to the point were I'm going to give it another try I'll definitely take you up on the offer.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GTV0