• 3(current)
Alpha GTV
Sorry my fault... there was a problem with my repo.

From the add-ons side menu do a check for updates and then try installing the skin again.

https://kodi.wiki/images/8/85/Add-on_man...r_menu.png
(2020-11-11, 21:11)roidy Wrote: Sorry my fault... there was a problem with my repo.

From the add-ons side menu do a check for updates and then try installing the skin again.

https://kodi.wiki/images/8/85/Add-on_man...r_menu.png

Thanks that worked
Love it man!!  Following.
I love the preview. I can't wait for the release and trying it out.
(2020-11-28, 01:26)vab.patel Wrote: I love the preview. I can't wait for the release and trying it out.

Thanks... An alpha version is already available in the first post if you want to try it out, there's still a lot missing but it's usable for local library content.
I love your skin, really fast and simple. Looks similar to Disney+ :0
Could you please add option to download subtitles and subtitles offsets. Thanks
I love your work, I discovered it this week end and I find it great, simple and pure, I do it works with emby, the combination is appreciable
I would like to know when a second alpha will be released because like you I find google TV great and I think your skin will not leave my kodi thank you again for your work
Hello
is it possible to have in the home screen, the photo of the film in large, without being cropped
When I browse in my TV series library, I can't get a good quality wallpaper. , it is pixelated but no problem for my films.
do you have an idea ? Thanks
When browsing the library press "up" to get full screen fanart.
your skin is greats, even in beta state it works well.
i have two suggesstion :
can you make a complete match style gui when click an actor/actress avatar?
can you make a full dialog to download subtitle ?
hello
thank you for your response on the fanart but I was talking about the homescreen view (for you) no library vieuw

second question, is it possible to install your skin on kodi 17,

I know it works on leia, but I have a machine that only accepts kodi 17 or 18

thank you in advance
Sorry. Kodi 17 or 19 matrix
This skin is insanely beautiful and looks very modern! I really liked this skin!) Please, the only thing I would like is logos instead of just text .. I would be very grateful if this is possible and I would be very happy =) I know that the skin so far only in the alpha version, but even in the alpha it is already beautiful Smile The only thing please, I would very much like the possibility of movie and TV series logos ...)
It’s fantastic. Well done.

Will you consider the possibility to let the user populate the different screen with widgets that point to the different AddOns content?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
GTV0