$30 - EZCOO HDMI Splitter SP12H2
I thought this might be of interest to those that have upgraded to 4K HDR DolbyVision TV's but still have old but very capable AVR's that cannot do 4K@60Hz HDR or DolbyVision - video - passthrough.

People might also be interested in:

• USB2 powered
  • Firmware upgradable
  • Programmable EDID functionality so you can trick DV capable media players into sending HDR only output to 4K TV's that have poor DolbyVision implementations
  • Switchable HDCP stripping

Mini review found HERE (click) by @Ben

(2020-10-13, 06:53)wrxtasy Wrote: I thought this might be of interest to those that have upgraded to 4K HDR DolbyVision TV's but still have old but very capable AVR's that cannot do 4K@60Hz HDR or DolbyVision - video - passthrough.

People might also be interested in:

• USB2 powered
  • Firmware upgradable
  • Programmable EDID functionality so you can trick DV capable media players into sending HDR only output to 4K TV's that have poor DolbyVision implementations
  • Switchable HDCP stripping

Mini review found HERE (click) by @Ben

Yep - I have one of these. It's a very useful little box, particularly with the PC config software that lets you customise it via the MicroUSB otherwise used for power.  As you say, as one or both of the outputs can be downconverted to 1080p - so it's a low cost solution for those with a non-4K AVR who want to send 4K DV to their display, and 1080p to their AVR.
I've also got one of these, works perfectly. Highly recommend it for anyone with an HDMI 1.4 AVR thats not quite ready to upgrade yet.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
$30 - EZCOO HDMI Splitter SP12H20