[split] Pluto TV Live
Can't help but wonder why you didn't help out the existing project? Does Kodi need two Pluto.TV plugins?

I would request if you are going to continue posting your projects on this forum that you place your code somewhere source can be reviewed by the user. Github, Gitlab or the like or direct plug-in zip download.

How are you supporting all countries while not breaching their licensing?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
This integrates quite tightly with my common code and IPTV merge so not possible to contribute to existing.

Quite a few services have multiple addons.
Nothing wrong with choice.
Eg. Your plan to make a PBS to go in official.

The issue would be having multiple official for same service. This is in a 3rd party Repo.

This is written in python. Its source is in its zip.
I used to post links to the zip but then users try to install in kodi via zip which fails due to dependencies.
I'll have a think about good way to word it so I can put the links back in and make it obvious.

UPDATE: Done. Source link added (ill update other posts too)

95% of addons would be breaking t&c's

I'm not getting into it again with you.
Please get another team member to comment if suddenly there's issues with multiple addons for a service or not using git
(2020-10-14, 07:51)matthuisman Wrote: This integrates quite tightly with my common code and IPTV merge so not possible to contribute to existing.

Quite a few services have multiple addons.
Nothing wrong with choice.
Eg. Your plan to make a PBS to go in official.

The issue would be having multiple official for same service. This is in a 3rd party Repo.

This is written in python. Its source is in its zip.
I used to post links to the zip but then users try to install in kodi via zip which fails due to dependencies.
I'll have a think about good way to word it so I can put the links back in and make it obvious.

UPDATE: Done. Source link added (ill update other posts too)

95% of addons would be breaking t&c's

I'm not getting into it again with you.
Please get another team member to comment if suddenly there's issues with multiple addons for a service or not using git

That's fine, issue raised with the team. Not regarding another Pluto.TV plug-in... That my opinion.

It's regarding your code and if it's forum friendly.

You're bypassing region locks which is against forum rules. Breaking site TOS is a grey area... So ignore that argument. However, deliberately bypassing a region lock is definitely not allowed.

As for your code, your hosting approach is odd.. there is no easy way for a user to evaluate your source... No direct links or zips. Unless I've missed something.

If this isn't currently a forum issue it should be. Users should have easy access to evaluate third-party code without first installing it.

I'll have someone reach out to you.
"You're bypassing region locks which is against forum rules"

Discussing it is... and your the one discussing it - not me.
You really need to stop taking everything so personal and start being professional.
There is no piracy here.

Link to source is now provided in post.

Already had a PM from a user who doesn't want to post here due to your attitude.
(2020-10-14, 12:10)matthuisman Wrote: "You're bypassing region locks which is against forum rules"

Discussing it is... and your the one discussing it - not me.
You really need to stop taking everything so personal and start being professional.
There is no piracy here.

Link to source is now provided in post.

This isn't personal, I'm sorry if it comes off that way... issue passed to another team member.
Your basically trolling.
Commenting on stuff out-of-topic and starting arguments.
This is the 2nd time.

The 1st time was you shooting down my add-on re-work PR "it has all been discussed before blah"
And now it's nearly all been implemented.

Months ago I posted on your USTV thread about integrating with IPTV Merge.
You blew it off in your usual arrogant way.
Now you get "mad" I made a Pluto TV add-on that uses it.
You even PM'd me just the other day asking for it to be in Kodi repo so you can integrate your add-ons with it.

I no longer want any communication with you
You waste my time.
No trolling, no arrogance... Issue passed. No need to communicate again, not trying to upset you. I'll split posts so not to cause issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[split] Pluto TV Live0