Broken Kodi 18.8.0 - Kodi fails to obtain images while scraping movies
Hi there,

I am using LibreElec on a Raspberry Pi 4, with the latest version of Kodi for that. 

My scraper has been doing everything as it should be, except for today. When I added some more movie files to my source and updated the library the new files no longer download any images when they are scraped. The description and title and everything with text seems to scrape however there is no poster art or background art or any actor thumbnails except for the odd random person. The ones which have been scraped successfully before still have their correct images.

When I went to 'select art' for posters it will show a list of 'remote art' but all of them seem to have no image. Earlier there was the proper poster for the selected movie on the bottom of the list, but now it seems like no posters are recieved. 

I have tried to restore my library by clearing my media sources but when I scrape everything again that just makes everything have no images. I have tried changing from TMDB to IMDB and back again in the scraper settings and none of the settings in the Universal Movie scraper seem to make a difference when changed. 

I am wondering if anyone could give me some suggestions or advice on why this may be happening? Is it due to the websites changing something in how kodi connects to them? or is it something locally in my system files? Or i have even wondered if it is something with my connection settings as I have 580 files in there: Maybe it cant make all the connections to the sites with that many files? Would they block my traffic?

I am hoping that maybe it will fix itself in the next few days but somehow I dont think it will. 

This is what my current Library looks like: Some images some not.

This is the information page: Text is scraped but not images

This is the 'Select Art' for Posters: Somehow it seems like there is art recieved but no image for it?

Messages In This Thread
Scraper takes information but no images anymore (poster, actor thumbnail, fanart) - by ciribear - 2020-10-15, 09:01
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 18.8.0 - Kodi fails to obtain images while scraping movies0