Broken Kodi 18.8.0 - Kodi fails to obtain images while scraping movies
(2020-10-15, 23:49)rossc719 Wrote: When I go to "Recently updated", and select "The Movie Database Scraper Library" at the top of the list, it shows "3.2.5 by Team Kodi".

When I go to "My Add-ons" -> "Information Providers" -> "Movie information" -> "The Movie Database" (or "Universal Movie Scraper") -> "Dependencies" -> "The Movie Database Scraper Library" *, then it shows "3.2.3 by Team Kodi".
I never noticed that. But it looks like the listing of dependencies shows the original install version. But clicking on the dependency to open its information page shows the installed version.

I'll make inquiries whether that is expected. But you seem to have v3.2.5 installed. Always a good idea to restart also. I know when installing context item addons, they never show until after a restart.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kodi 18.8.0 - Kodi fails to obtain images while scraping movies - by Karellen - 2020-10-16, 00:30
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 18.8.0 - Kodi fails to obtain images while scraping movies0