Broken Kodi 18.8.0 - Kodi fails to obtain images while scraping movies
(2020-10-16, 04:44)rossc719 Wrote:
(2020-10-16, 04:25)Crashtastic Wrote: Can you confirm from the log file that you’re running into the same issue with the same log lines?  

Also, cam you confirm what version of the scraper add-on the log is picking up?  If Kodi is reading the updated scraper, you should see a log line similar to this:

2020-10-15 22:11:29.963 T:17208 NOTICE: ADDON: metadata.common.themoviedb.org v3.2.5 installed

Yep:  I still seem to have the same long lines, and yep, looks like it has the newest version.
https://paste.kodi.tv/xinadarewe.kodi

Do I need to refresh everything?  Or is the missing art supposed to just load on demand now?
That’s strange. 

For me, I did the update through “Settings” > “Add-ons” > “Check for Updates” on the left side menu.

It worked great for me. 

Wondering if there’s a way to perhaps uninstall and re-install the scraper add-on?  Maybe that might fix the issue for you. 

Sorry, but that’s the extent of my troubleshooting on the issue. Maybe someone else might have other thoughts on this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kodi 18.8.0 - Kodi fails to obtain images while scraping movies - by Crashtastic - 2020-10-16, 05:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi 18.8.0 - Kodi fails to obtain images while scraping movies0